Von Miller: Broncos 'done with this losing + Drew Lock rappin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Von Miller: Broncos 'done with this losing + Drew Lock rappin'

I just came across this on nfl.com, haven't seen anyone post it and its a good read. The Drew Lock bit is funny lol

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...sing-expletive

Drew is beyond cringe, stop the dancing and rapping in the new year please

Comment

Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
      It's really funny. What a young dude. Cringe indeed I can't watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Zealander View Post
        It's really funny. What a young dude. Cringe indeed I can't watch.
        Can someone with some editing skills please put Peyton Mannings head on that clip and the dancing one ?

Comment

Can someone with some editing skills please put Peyton Mannings head on that clip and the dancing one ?
          Watching Manning I thought good quarterbacks were never supposed to do anything different than stare at plays on the windows book while in the sideline.

Comment

Im ok with him being comfortable if it results in wins. Shoot, im going to break out my Drew Lock autographed sugar hill gang t shirt next year if we make the playoffs.

Comment

I dig it 100% let Drew be Drew a Kid enjoying his time in the Sun ! 4-1 as a Starter Oh Yaaaa!

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
                I dig it 100% let Drew be Drew a Kid enjoying his time in the Sun ! 4-1 as a Starter Oh Yaaaa!
                This. The kid is having a good time. I personally welcome a little personality. Nothing wrong with enjoying yourself, especially when it's in a positive light. Lip sych, dance badly, and throw touchdowns. Love it.
                sigpic

Comment

yeah ......... I hate that. Look -- if he backs it up with stellar play - I'll deal with it, but I really don't like it.
                  Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

Good for Lock.

I find his enthusiasm infectious because it complements the talent he seems to possess so well.

His rapping is about as bad as Manning and Welker's dancing during practice. They seemed to do ok in Denver. Just sayin.

Comment

Haha!!! Oh jeez, BCMB will find anything to complain about

Comment

Welker is hilarious
                        sigpic
                        Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

I can see how some of the older folks wouldn't like it, but its amusing. He's still 23, that's what 23 year olds do.
                          Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                            I can see how some of the older folks wouldn't like it, but its amusing. He's still 23, that's what 23 year olds do.
                            Im 48. I love his personality.
                            sigpic
                            Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

No cringe here.

I hope Lock hip hops and dances his way to many Lombardi trophies.
                              Last edited by mozzerpete; 12-31-2019, 03:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X