Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Pat Shurmur leave the Broncos for Michigan State?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Could Pat Shurmur leave the Broncos for Michigan State?

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/1043the...gan-state/amp/

  • #2
    Beggars can't be choosers there, Sparty.

    Comment


    • #3

      Comment


      • #4
        I don’t want him to leave however I think he’d be crazy not to hear them out.

        It sux for us but he’s gotta listen to their offer.

        Comment


        • #5
          Damn if he left he'd probably take Shula with him since he's more than likely who got him to come here and thus we'd be looking for another OC & QB coach before they even got to actually be our OC & QB coach.

          I don't fault anyone for taking a promotion tho but I hope he decides to stay.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Mel B. View Post
            Damn if he left he'd probably take Shula with him since he's more than likely who got him to come here and thus we'd be looking for another OC & QB coach before they even got to actually be our OC & QB coach.

            I don't fault anyone for taking a promotion tho but I hope he decides to stay.
            Well if he does leave, it won't be to coach the Spartans. Tucker just took the job leaving a vacuum at CU

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by darryn16 View Post
              Well if he does leave, it won't be to coach the Spartans. Tucker just took the job leaving a vacuum at CU
              Not sure, but isn't that kind of a lateral move?
              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                Not sure, but isn't that kind of a lateral move?
                Tucker got almost twice the money at MSU. I guess his word to the kids he recruited and assistant coaches isn't worth the couple of extra $million.

                Comment


                • #9
                  That would be come crap luck for this franchise. ...........after Kubiak's slimy exit stage left ............
                  Red 98

                  Kareem rises to the top

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by lvbronx View Post
                    Tucker got almost twice the money at MSU. I guess his word to the kids he recruited and assistant coaches isn't worth the couple of extra $million.
                    Yeah I could see this thread being locked now but I also think it’s worth mentioning that Eric Bienemy and Mike Shanahans names are being tossed out there as replacements for Mel Tucker at CU.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X