Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos trade for a LB

Cincy and Broncos swap players....

#Broncos Trade DL Christian Covington to #Bengals in Exchange for LB Austin Calitro, per Report
    sigpic

Apparently he is very active on STs, which may mean bad things for Josey Jewell
    What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
    I don't know and I don't care

Comment

I wonder which LBs make the final 53-man roster?

Edit:

Wow. Can't confirm yet, but word is that Todd Davis has been released.
      Last edited by Bootleg; 09-04-2020, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bootleg View Post
        I wonder which LBs make the final 53-man roster?

Edit:

Wow. Can't confirm yet, but word is that Todd Davis has been released.
        Well as theOrangeCrush stated I think this move and Todd's release will likely mean Jewell will be gone too. IMO - this allows us to retain a more versatile player in Justin Hollins.

Comment

I hope it also means the Broncos are acquiring a starting quality ILB in trade or off the FA leftovers. A quick move with the season starting soon.

Wonder if Davis is injured more significantly then reported.

Carlito is STs and depth and Barron is a coverage LB that is reported to not cover very well. Davis has his issues but he was a solid ILB. Especially against the run.

Now what? Really odd timing.

Comment

Wonder if this mean Johnson is doing better and has fixed some of the things Vic wanted to see him improve on.
            Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
              Wonder if this mean Johnson is doing better and has fixed some of the things Vic wanted to see him improve on.
              Also wonder which Dlineman is looking good enough to allow trading Covington. Walker showing some growth?

Anyone open to a one year deal for Clowney? Lol
              Last edited by FR Tim; 09-04-2020, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FR Tim View Post
                Also wonder which Dlineman is looking good enough to allow trading Covington. Walker showing some growth?

Anyone open to a one year deal for Clowney? Lol
                I would entertain the signing of Clowney. I think it boils down to, does our brass think we are that close to making a run. If so, I would be fine with it. He can be a serious pass rushing threat, and in tandem with Miller, Casey, Chubb and our stud safety Simmons, to name a few, we'd have possibly a top 5 D, along with a solid, revitalized O.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                  I would entertain the signing of Clowney. I think it boils down to, does our brass think we are that close to making a run. If so, I would be fine with it. He can be a serious pass rushing threat, and in tandem with Miller, Casey, Chubb and our stud safety Simmons, to name a few, we'd have possibly a top 5 D, along with a solid, revitalized O.
                  I don't have a feel for Clowney as team member. We have so much talent this year I would want to make sure we have people that fit in. If he's good there, then hells yeah. I don't understand the Texans at all.

Comment

Working...
                  X