A recent Darrent Williams article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A recent Darrent Williams article

I've been reminiscing on D-Will as we creep up to that terrible day almost 14 yrs ago. I still remember waking up, flipping on the news to see what kind of shenanigans may have happened after the ball dropped, etc. only to hear the god awful news, the gut punch feeling I had and the lack of ability to breathe for a brief time in disbelief.

I stumbled across this article from almost 4 yrs ago

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/31/s...ars-later.html

Denver has a building named after him that teaches youth

The Broncos have a trophy named after him awarded to a player every year

His son Darius has a tattoo of him as well as plays like him to honor him.

Unsure if anyone is interested, but I know I was so I'm hoping others out there are as well. This was a really cool story to read, well, after the 1st two paragraphs detailing the events again.
    Sept. 10, 2006, [email protected] 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, [email protected] 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, [email protected] 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

A Great Read Thank You. I have a Darrent Williams #27 Blue Denver Broncos Jersey And I Cherish It !!

Comment

Some one posted about D-Will on one of the facebook pages and it brought me back to that brief era. D-Will was such a character and talent. Truly sad that he was taken from this world when he was.
      #swapping

Comment

Gone but never forgotten
        Sept. 10, 2006, [email protected] 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, [email protected] 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, [email protected] 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Comment

Working...
        X