X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Albert O. done for year with ACL tear

Wow when it rains it pours.

Comment

I had a baaaad feeling about this possible outcome when it happened. This team is getting the bad breaks --quite literally, in ligaments!

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Really had high hopes for Albert O. I know stats wise wasn’t putting up big numbers but really felt he was gonna get better and better. High boom potential and all that is pretty much a long shot now. This season has been a disaster so far.

Comment

Originally posted by L.M. View Post
          I had a baaaad feeling about this possible outcome when it happened. This team is getting the bad breaks --quite literally, in ligaments!
          I felt the same way:
          Originally posted by Bootleg View Post
          Albert O looks done
          Originally posted by Njbroncofan1 View Post
          Really had high hopes for Albert O. I know stats wise wasn’t putting up big numbers but really felt he was gonna get better and better. High boom potential and all that is pretty much a long shot now. This season has been a disaster so far.
          He might have took a leap in the 2nd half of the season (similar to Fant last year) but I suppose now we'll never know.

Comment

Yeah. OK. I'm ready for 2020 to be over.
            Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

Originally posted by Bootleg View Post
              So unfortunate. He's been a bright spot with a lot of upside. I hope he heals well and comes back better.

Comment

That’s rough, it’s been clear that Lock has good chemistry with him, was looking forward to those 2 the rest of the season.

Comment

Working...
                X