• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bausby returns via waivers

i thought he was on an active roster.. im confused

Comment

Originally posted by Starbroncs View Post
      Even if he was, he was cut and subject to waivers. The Broncos must have claimed him.
      My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
      You Mad Bro?

Comment

He was cut to make room for AJ Bouye when he returned from IR. Bausby was then claimed by the Cardinals via waivers, played one game, then was cut by the Cardinals and claimed back by the Broncos.

Comment

Not sure why he can’t seem to stick on a roster. I’m always impressed by him when he gets on the field. Only bad play I remember was a few weeks ago where he just barely missed the ball trying to undercut a drag route.

Comment

Originally posted by Bootleg View Post

He was cut to make room for AJ Bouye when he returned from IR. Bausby was then claimed by the Cardinals via waivers, played one game, then was cut by the Cardinals and claimed back by the Broncos.
            okay yea, i didnt know the cards cut him already. He looked like one of our better corners, the fact that he got cut by the broncos is insane to me. And cardinals cutting him right after? What do NFL teams know that we dont...

Comment

okay yea, i didnt know the cards cut him already. He looked like one of our better corners, the fact that he got cut by the broncos is insane to me. And cardinals cutting him right after? What do NFL teams know that we dont...
              Think he went for a MRI on a sore shoulder with the Cards and if they didn't cut him and he turned out to be injured they would have to disclose it...Not sure, think that's what I read somewhere, I may be wrong. I love Bausby. Glad he's back with us, but will never understand how he was on the PS or how he was cut to begin with.
              sigpic
              Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
              Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
              Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
              Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

Comment

Working...
              X