Clear All

Originally posted by MrMax View Post

Ok, nothing personal meant.
    No problem.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Ok, nothing personal meant.
      Good on you for this. Not everyone here responds in this way. Hey, I am sure most if not all of us misread/misinterpret along the way.
      Last edited by CanDB; 12-06-2020, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Main stream press, or at least channel 7 has been talking about this quite a bit. I wonder if this is getting the JE fellas planning a new strategy.

Comment

Main stream press, or at least channel 7 has been talking about this quite a bit. I wonder if this is getting the JE fellas planning a new strategy.
          Channel 7 wont be allowed in the building down on Broncos pkwy anymore lol

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoRy View Post
            It's quite ironic that the very family that brought the Broncos to greatness are now responsible for it's demise.
            I Think you have it backwards. The family had nothing to do with the demise of the team.... WE All know who has been making decisions and controlling this Fiasco.

Comment

Originally posted by colowoz01 View Post

I Think you have it backwards. The family had nothing to do with the demise of the team.... WE All know who has been making decisions and controlling this Fiasco.
              Great post! I can’t believe they really try to pass off that garbage. It’s clear a lot of people can’t even be honest with themselves but it’s even worse when they attempt to convince others of that same garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
                Will know shes serious when joe ellis gets the boot and alway gets demoted to a club level usher for the broncos first home game after covid
                I agree with the Ellis part. But as much as I want Elway out of his role, I do feel that under proper ownership, he would be forced to hire a "true" GM and maintain his role as VP of Football Operations. That's the role he is actually really good at. When he had Xanders, that was the foundation for the roster that eventually won SB50. So paired with a GM, he can be great again (MEGA!!!!!!). But by himself........... You're Fired!!!!!!!!
                #swapping

Comment

Why does Joe Ellis get to pick the Bowlen child he feels he has the best chance to control and manipulate? Because she is the youngest and he feels she would easier than Beth or any of his sons? Or because he knows the other familky members won't agree to it and he has a longer chance of staying in power until the courts or NFL force a sale?
                  How is he giving any of Pat's other kids a chance to learn the team politics better if he has a restraining order against them from coming close to theJE duo headquarters?
                  I think they chose Brittent just so in July they can tell the judge they are trying to teach one of Pat's kids how to run a foot ball team. What a joke, can you foresee them defending in court not having any of Pat's heirs involved with the disorganization at all?
                  Last edited by MrMax; 01-09-2021, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Why does Joe Ellis get to pick the Bowlen child he feels he has the best chance to control and manipulate? Because she is the youngest and he feels she would easier than Beth or any of his sons? Or because he knows the other familky members won't agree to it and he has a longer chance of staying in power until the courts or NFL force a sale?
                    How is he giving any of Pat's other kids a chance to learn the team politics better if he has a restraining order against them from coming close to theJE duo headquarters?
                    I think they chose Brittent just so in July they can tell the judge they are trying to teach one of Pat's kids how to run a foot ball team. What a joke, can you foresee them defending in court not having any of Pat's heirs involved with the disorganization at all?
                    All of those questions are currently being litigated and, as far as we can tell, will be heard in in court in July this year. Beth Bowlen Wallace and Amie Bowlen Klemmer are challenging the Pat Bowlen Trust on the basis that he was not competent to create it. What anyone personally thinks is irrelevant as the parties involved will either settle or proceed. If the latter transpires, it's what the court rules which will decide, and then the league will react, or not.
                    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

If Elway does not come here I think Ellis may have directed us to a very long brutal time in Bronco history. If it means getting rid of Ellis at this point I am good selling the Broncos to new ownership.

Between Ellis waiting years to finally start giving a member of the Bowlen family team experience and the rest of the Bowlen family acting like entitled rich kids I am not sure if the team should remain with the Bowlen family anyways.

So yea if it means Ellis gets the boot than sell the team.
                      Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Working...
                      X