https://www.google.com/amp/s/profoot...violation/amp/

Could be his last game in a broncos uni
    sigpic
    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/profoot...violation/amp/

Could be his last game in a broncos uni
    Good I hope it is his last game in a DB Uniform Never should of Paid him in the 1st place.

Comment

Bryce Callahan (IR), Essang Bassey (IR) and AJ Bouye (suspended) all lost in the space of a week.

I suppose it's more reps for guys like Ojemudia and Bausby to prove themselves.

Comment

We traded a 4th round pick too for this guy!
        PED's lol could have fooled me. If his play was average this year would say that is being generous.
        Another guy brought in who has either regressed or is injured and can't stay on field.

Comment

He's been inconsistent, turns 30 next year, $13.3M against the cap with no dead money, and now this? BYE.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

All I can say is...

"Oh Bouye"

Comment

Elway sure knows how to pick em, His "big" free agent signings as of late are on fire. Bouye with the PED's, Gordon with the drink driving, and James just doesn't like playing, this things a mess.

Comment

Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
                Elway sure knows how to pick em, His "big" free agent signings as of late are on fire. Bouye with the PED's, Gordon with the drink driving, and James just doesn't like playing, this things a mess.
                Bouye was a trade of a vet on a team favorable contract. next year we can cut him and he is due 13.5 but only 500k is garuanteed so only lose 500k in dead money. either way he is good as gone on the Broncos.
                sigpic
                oakland raders gm
                latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post

Bouye was a trade of a vet on a team favorable contract. next year we can cut him and he is due 13.5 but only 500k is garuanteed so only lose 500k in dead money. either way he is good as gone on the Broncos.
                  We paid him 10 million dollars this year and you are bragging like it is a good thing we will just be able to cut him after this season when we gave up a fourth round pick for him ? Your point is not a good one if you were attempting to argue it as pro Elway

Comment

We paid him 10 million dollars this year and you are bragging like it is a good thing we will just be able to cut him after this season when we gave up a fourth round pick for him ? Your point is not a good one if you were attempting to argue it as pro Elway
                    The fourth-round pick stings but here's more context:

The fourth-round pick Elway used for Bouye was gained from the Emmanuel Sanders to SF deal.
                    Broncos: WR Sanders + 2020 R5 = 49ers: 2020 R3 + 2020 R4

One could argue the reason Elway traded for Bouye was that Chris Harris Jr. turned down a two-year extension worth $25M.
                    Harris signed with LAC for $18M over two years and has only played five games thus far.

According to spotrac:
                    Harris' 2021 dead money is $3.75M.
                    Bouye's 2021 dead money is zero.

Elway took a shot at former Pro Bowler DB Bouye, and sadly, it hasn't panned out as expected.

Comment

Originally posted by mozzerpete View Post

The fourth-round pick stings but here's more context:

The fourth-round pick Elway used for Bouye was gained from the Emmanuel Sanders to SF deal.
                      Broncos: WR Sanders + 2020 R5 = 49ers: 2020 R3 + 2020 R4

One could argue the reason Elway traded for Bouye was that Chris Harris Jr. turned down a two-year extension worth $25M.
                      Harris signed with LAC for $18M over two years and has only played five games thus far.

According to spotrac:
                      Harris' 2021 dead money is $3.75M.
                      Bouye's 2021 dead money is zero.

Elway took a shot at former Pro Bowler DB Bouye, and sadly, it hasn't panned out as expected.
                      This implies that in replacing Harris Elway had one option, Bouye. This context doesn't change that Elway registers another stinker.

Comment

Originally posted by Bootleg View Post
                        Bryce Callahan (IR), Essang Bassey (IR) and AJ Bouye (suspended) all lost in the space of a week.

I suppose it's more reps for guys like Ojemudia and Bausby to prove themselves.
                        Will Parks is back in the Secondary. That should help. A PS guy or two may be activated.
                        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post

Will Parks is back in the Secondary. That should help. A PS guy or two may be activated.
                          Slot corner. Gets Curtis Samuel.

DJ Moore is out now, as well.
                          Last edited by Spice 1; 12-11-2020, 12:58 PM.

Comment

This implies that in replacing Harris Elway had one option, Bouye. This context doesn't change that Elway registers another stinker.
                            Clearly, Bouye wasn't Elway's sole option.
                            I hoped for FA Logan Ryan, but understandably, the Broncos acquired former pro-bowler Bouye via trade and drafted Ojemudia.

For every A.J. Bouye "mistake," there's a Bryan Callahan or Kareem Jackson to counter.

On the bright side, according to Spotrac, the Broncos will retain "$4.77M of Bouye's 2020/2021 salary & bonus with Denver."

I hope Paulson Adebo falls to Denver in R2, or even better in R3!

Comment

Has Bouye been bad or are people just mad because he got popped for a positive test?

I don’t think giving up a fourth round pick was a big deal. A fourth round pick is likely to be a solid back up at best. It’s not like they gave away an opportunity to draft a sure fire all time great.
                              My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                              You Mad Bro?
                              Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Working...
                              X