Is John Elway’s starting to feel like Mike Shanahan’s ending

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    sounds like a post Elway playing career comment!
    Elway is not a quitter!
    Today his young second rd QB threw a career high 4 tds and hit another Elway pick for 2 tds.

Against a 4-8 team that is worse than the one John Elway put together But hey if you want to crown him King go right ahead. LOL
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post

Against a 4-8 team that is worse than the one John Elway put together But hey if you want to crown him King go right ahead. LOL
      Why didn’t Mahomes throw for 4 tds last week against a 4-8 team!!! Respect the process!!!
      remember what came after Shannahan’s firing !!!! Mcdaniels !!!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Why didn’t Mahomes throw for 4 tds last week against a 4-8 team!!! Respect the process!!!
        remember what came after Shannahan’s firing !!!! Mcdaniels !!!!!!
        Right now any change would be better than suffering through any more of Elway’s garbage antics and In case you haven’t noticed we are already in the basement just like we were with McDaniels.

John is not gonna find another PFM to come in and save his carcass this time. LOL
        sigpic

Comment

Right now any change would be better than suffering through any more of Elway’s garbage antics and In case you haven’t noticed we are already in the basement just like we were with McDaniels.

John is not gonna find another PFM to come in and save his carcass this time. LOL
          The basement in my opinion is when your getting blown out and not competing, we have been in games late bs Tennessee, KC, and the Steelers, I think we are headed in the right direction,

So who would you hire?
          Last edited by 58Miller; 12-13-2020, 05:40 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

The basement in my opinion is when your getting blown out and not competing, we have been in games late bs Tennessee, KC, and the Steelers, I think we are headed in the right direction,

So who would you hire?
            Oh we’re back on “who would you hire”? Lmao

How about a qualified General Manager, A young up and comer with no ties to the team that has something to prove. Someone who is hungry and eager to win opposed to failing old has been.

And yes he is failing I don’t care if his team is getting blown out or not the record speaks for itself the last five years.
            Last edited by Sam_Z; 12-13-2020, 06:03 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Oh we’re back on “who would you hire”? Lmao

How about a qualified General Manager, A young up and comer with no ties to the team that has something to prove. Someone who is hungry and eager to win opposed to failing old has been.

And yes he is failing I don’t care if his team is getting blown out or not the record speaks for itself the last five years.
              If you are going to call for Elway head and believe in Joe Ellis to find a replacement to better out team Id love to know who you want to come in and fix our team.

for me it is easy who do I trust more Elway who has built an all time offense and defense or Ellis who has nothing to do with football activities. I’ll go with Elway
              sigpic

Comment

If you are going to call for Elway head and believe in Joe Ellis to find a replacement to better out team Id love to know who you want to come in and fix our team.

for me it is easy who do I trust more Elway who has built an all time offense and defense or Ellis who has nothing to do with football activities. I’ll go with Elway
                Elway really isn’t working hard at his job anymore we can all see it but anyway you can go on and on over your man crush, I still chose to go elsewhere. I’m not sticking with the idea of Elway continuing to run this team into ground just because you are afraid of change!
                sigpic

Comment

Elway really isn’t working hard at his job anymore we can all see it but anyway you can go on and on over your man crush, I still chose to go elsewhere. I’m not sticking with the idea of Elway continuing to run this team into ground just because you are afraid of change!
                  Sounds like you don’t know who you want Joe Ellis to hire. I’m gonna enjoy today’s win, and look forward to this building towards next season.
                  sigpic

Comment

Sounds like you don’t know who you want Joe Ellis to hire. I’m gonna enjoy today’s win, and look forward to this building towards next season.
                    Good for you, just don’t set your expectations too high now. Well even you know if it’s Elway Running things you shouldn’t even though it pains you to admit. Lol
                    sigpic

Comment

Good for you, just don’t set your expectations too high now. Well even you know if it’s Elway Running things you shouldn’t even though it pains you to admit. Lol
                      Patience is a virtue, you may not see it but I see a team missing their best offensive and defensive players and still competing. Today we were missing 11 starters and got the win, Elway has rebuilt this roster. The young offense put together a great game, we can build off of this performance.
                      Last edited by 58Miller; 12-13-2020, 07:48 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Patience is a virtue, you may not see it but I see a team missing their best offensive and defensive players and still competing. Today we were missing 11 starters and got the win, Elway has rebuilt this roster. The young offense put together a great game, we can build off of this performance.
                        Even though they were playing the Carolina defense, I’ll believe in this offense when they perform to this extent on a consistent basis against a team/teams with a winning record!

By the way Pat Schurmur is slowly becoming Pat Schurmurello with the offensive transitions to help out Lock!
                        Last edited by Sam_Z; 12-13-2020, 08:08 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Even though they were playing the Carolina defense, I’ll believe in this offense when they perform to this extent on a consistent basis against a team with winning record!

By the way Pat Schurmur is slowly becoming Pat Schurmurello with offensive transitions to help out Lock!
                          Looked good today.
                          sigpic

Comment

Looked good today.
                            Yeah the bigger of the class weaklings but I understand, enjoy the win.

However I don’t see them building much upon this. We saw Drew lock and the offense win the last four games last season which they were supposed to build upon coming into the season.

Now before you use Covid as an excuse, remember there are 31 other teams in the NFL that have to suffer through the same.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah the bigger of the class weaklings but I understand, enjoy the win.

However I don’t see them building much upon this. We saw Drew lock and the offense win the last four games last season which they were supposed to build upon coming into the season.

Now before you use Covid as an excuse, remember there are 31 other teams in the NFL that have to suffer through the same.
                              We got a win on the road, road games are never easy. Last week we went on the road and finally hung with the Chiefs something we haven’t done in a while. Year 2 of this defense and year 1 of our new offense,
                              getting the schemes right and the players all on board isn’t easy especially with the injuries this year. I get that you want Elway gone but I don’t see him getting fired next season. You may have given up on them but they may surprise you when they get it all together. Saw a glimpse today of what are offense can do with speed like Hamler’s. Having Sutton, Albert O, Fant , Jeudy, Patrick, Hamler, Gordon, and Lindsay is some fire power.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X