Broncos Insider hints new QB for Denver in 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post

Rypien does not have an nfl caliber arm at all he struggles to throw it more then 20 yards down field. Now Jones has a better arm then Rypien but it is still on the weaker side for a nfl qb
    Yeah. I really don't get it, tbh. Did Rypien and Jones go to the same high school or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post

Rypien does not have an nfl caliber arm at all he struggles to throw it more then 20 yards down field. Now Jones has a better arm then Rypien but it is still on the weaker side for a nfl qb
      IMO neither player has a very strong arm. Infact I’d say they’re less than your average High school QB but that might be going too far anyway my point is, we’re in even more trouble if Johns allowed to make this decision. I’d say we roll with lock or trade players and picks for Matt Stafford like Chad Johnson suggests.
      Last edited by Sam_Z; 12-16-2020, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post

IMO neither player has a very strong, infact I’d say they’re less than your average High school QB but that might be going too far anyway my point is, we’re in even more trouble if Johns allowed to make this decision. I’d say we roll with lock or trade players and picks for Matt Stafford like Chad Johnson suggests.
        Rolling with Lock has always been the most likely play. At this point, it's also the smart play.

Comment

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post

Rolling with Lock has always been the most likely play. At this point, it's also the smart play.
          I generally agree expecially with our pick in the first round. Most likely we would have to reach for a trask a Lance or a Jones and I don't feel that would be a good move
          sigpic
          oakland raders gm
          latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post

IMO neither player has a very strong arm. Infact I’d say they’re less than your average High school QB but that might be going too far anyway my point is, we’re in even more trouble if Johns allowed to make this decision. I’d say we roll with lock or trade players and picks for Matt Stafford like Chad Johnson suggests.
            Also forgot to mention. Stafford is going nowhere. In another thread I talked about the potential of cutting him, but forgot the accumulated bonus in dead money. They can't trade or cut him.

Comment

Working...
            X