Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Elway cant find a way to get Lawrence, it’s time to take his ball and go home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bootleg
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    So much for all that Jets talking in this thread. The Jags now own the #1 pick.
    The Broncos would be picking 13th, but if they'd lost to the Panthers the week before, they'd jump all the way up to 4th. Crazy stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Lmao any given Sunday

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MrMax
    replied
    Elway is a legend in his own mind. I don't think he wants any more Denver legend competition. Manning already bumped him out of some endorsements.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post

Lawrence does have a face as long as a horses so he’d fit in really good though!
    Well played!!

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    They won't land Lawrence or Fields without selling the farm. Too many QB hungry teams ahead of them.
    Lawrence does have a face as long as a horses so he’d fit in really good though!

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    They won't land Lawrence or Fields without selling the farm. Too many QB hungry teams ahead of them.

Leave a comment:

• $Broncos$
    replied
    We are a failed injured team. Coaching is the problems. I hate to change coaches but this coaching roster is awful. Lock isn’t bad. Elway messed up. I’m not losing sleep tonight as long as the ravens,chiefs or,Oakland win the superbowl

Leave a comment:

• FR Tim
    replied
    Article is senseless. Why would the Jets trade away the opportunity to draft Lawrence?

They have been tanking all season for him, at the last moment they suddenly choose to take the draft picks?

This is one of those ridiculous articles that are more fluff then substance. We are supposed to hold Elway responsible for the Jets not accepting his trade offer, no matter what it is. We can place blame on Elway for a lot of things but this could not be one of them.

This team and the continued failures to be competitive is frustrating but I have no clue on how to fix it. Broncos continue to spiral downward with so many issues it is amazing how they find new ways to lose every week. Where do you start? With all the season ending injuries, failed free agency selections, unimpressive draft picks and promising coaches all being out coached or seemingly uninspiring for the players. How do they evaluate inconsistency?

Seriously not sure how this mess gets fixed. But articles like this are fantasy. Kiszla can stomp his feet and hold his breath all he wants, TL is not coming to Denver. Real solutions are needed. Finding the “right” solution is what the team has been searching for for multiple years now.
    Last edited by FR Tim; 12-20-2020, 11:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    That is all we need. Give up draft picks to get a young QB who then gets developed by offensive coaching whose teams more often than not recently are bottom three in give-aways including all kinds of problems throwing picks.

Leave a comment:

• DENVERSB50CHAMP
    replied
    TL
    Will be a Bust. Go get Matthew Stafford

Leave a comment:

• jazzbodog
    replied
    News flash. This team wouldn’t win with Trevor either. Not with a defense allowing 48 points to contenders.
    Exactly. Having an elite QB and a very weak defense usually means more losses than wins, IMO.

Leave a comment:

• Ear2dastreets
    replied
    It won't be anything Elway can do to get TL "which im not high on anyway but thats for later." If TL comes out jets will NOT accept ANY trades from ANY team. TL will be in jets Green next year.

"I'm E2DS and I approve this message 👌"

Leave a comment:

• BroncosFanInPA
    replied
    News flash. This team wouldn’t win with Trevor either. Not with a defense allowing 48 points to contenders.
    What i been saying, they have allowed 26 or more 10 times and our offense can't score that much.

Of course everyone wants to make excuses for them with injuries but I'm not buying that, it's only been a few games without the corners, not 10 games.

Besides Simmons and jackson have not missed any time and last time I checked they are the safeties of this team.

Also this defense just doesn't create turnovers or negative plays much at all. I seriously think they are lacking leadership, nobody on the defense seems like a fiery leader

Leave a comment:

• Safety
    replied
    Already being discussed here

https://forums.denverbroncos.com/for...up-for-success

Leave a comment:

Working...
X