No announcement yet.

Von Miller Done ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need to wait for the police investigation and see whether any charges follow. I'm not going to leap to condemn Von based on some emails.

Comment

Originally posted by GMTD View Post
      We need to wait for the police investigation and see whether any charges follow. I'm not going to leap to condemn Von based on some emails.
      I think it was a real possibility we were going to cut bait with him regardless of this incident.

Comment

Originally posted by Bozack View Post
        A good fried of mine is best friends with the woman in question. And if she comes forward, Von Miller is absolutely done for.
        So who is the woman because apparently it isn’t his ex fiancé who is denying any domestic violence ever occurred

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post

So who is the woman because apparently it isn’t his ex fiancé who is denying any domestic violence ever occurred
          It's her. I don't know why she's lying to protect him, but as we all know, it happens all the time in abusive relationships out of fear. All I'm saying is if she changes her mind or they find out the truth, it's a wrap for him.
          Last edited by Bozack; 01-16-2021, 07:49 AM.

Comment

It's her. I don't know why she's lying to protect him, but as we all know, it happens all the time in abusive relationships out of fear. All I'm saying is if she changes her mind or they find out the truth, it's a wrap for him.
            Well, your claim is that you have more information about this than we have. No offense but I have to go by what I know is true and that doesn't amount to much of anything right now. What I want is for the truth to come out regardless of what the truth is and for Von Miller to be treated accordingly.
            Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

So she telling those close to her who are then telling people close to them who are then telling internet forums, sounds like a trustworthy, high-quality circle of people.

Comment

Given what the story shows about the woman’s denial of domestic violence, I expect that no charges will be filed and that Miller will at least finish out his contract.
                My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                You Mad Bro?
                Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

2021 AFC cut candidates: Viable releases and potential surprises (nfl.com)

Here's Gregg Rosenthal's (NFL Network) take:

1) Von Miller, OLB, Denver Broncos: The Broncos are in better salary cap shape than most, but this was always going to be an inflexion-point year for Miller, even if he wasn't coming off a dislocated tendon in his ankle that forced him to miss all of last season, due to his contract's club option for 2021. Miller's performance had already dipped before the injury and the Broncos can save $18 million against the cap by declining the option. Also, news broke in January that Miller was under criminal investigation, with the team releasing the following statement: "We are aware of an investigation involving Von Miller and are in process of gathering more information."

It's hard to overstate Miller's excellence or importance to the Broncos over the last decade. The Hall of Fame-caliber pass rusher could still have good years left, albeit at a reduced price. He could renegotiate a pay cut with Denver, but hitting the market is more likely.

2) Jurrell Casey, DT, Denver Broncos: It was always going to be a challenge for Casey to reach the final season of a four-year, $60.4 million extension he originally signed with the Titans. Denver had high hopes for Casey after acquiring the five-time Pro Bowler via trade last March, but he missed most of the season with an injury. The Broncos can save $11.9 million in cap space by cutting the 31-year-old.

If Von was part of a Watson deal I would be fine with it, given the above. Not sure they would want him that bad.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                      Isn't that the look for a team that never won a SB???

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                        yea there are a lot of teams saying this imo

If he becomes a free agent I hope it is not to the division because pretty sure he will be a wrecking ball to the Denver passing game that Shurmur tries to run.
                        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

I just read that Denver might cut him However No Way I Say Von is the Face of This Franchise. I say Denver will keep him !! I hope !!

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
                            I just read that Denver might cut him However No Way I Say Von is the Face of This Franchise. I say Denver will keep him !! I hope !!
                            I'm with you, I hope they don't cut him but at the same time his cap hit needs lowered.

Von should work out an extension reducing his salary because 1 he made his big money over last 5 years and 2 - he coming off an injury costing him a whole season, not to mention the year before was a down year.

I feel like von may want to stay in denver and retire a bronco which would be awesome, so let's hope a new team friendly deal can get done
                            sigpic

Comment

I don't know what's worse....the media for all of its haste to write a story and the inherent inaccuracies that go with it, or the ones like yourself who make crap up based on your emotions and spout it like it's fact.

Innocent until proven guilty, buddy. It's in our Constitution. One day if it's every you being accused of something, maybe you can absorb the value of that.

Comment

I hope Miller is willing to move on his contract and the Broncos keep him. He's been a cornerstone of that defense and was always a Bronco. Would be nice to see career guys like him retire a Bronco. Maybe they could do something more incentive based, that gives the Broncos some protection if he doesn't perform, and gives him really good rewards if he does?

Comment

Working...
                                X