Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• broncolee
    replied
    Given what the story shows about the woman’s denial of domestic violence, I expect that no charges will be filed and that Miller will at least finish out his contract.

Leave a comment:

• johnlimburg
    replied
    Originally posted by Bozack View Post

It's her. I don't know why she's lying to protect him, but as we all know, it happens all the time in abusive relationships out of fear. All I'm saying is if she changes her mind or they find out the truth, it's a wrap for him.
    So she telling those close to her who are then telling people close to them who are then telling internet forums, sounds like a trustworthy, high-quality circle of people.

Leave a comment:

• listopencil
    replied

It's her. I don't know why she's lying to protect him, but as we all know, it happens all the time in abusive relationships out of fear. All I'm saying is if she changes her mind or they find out the truth, it's a wrap for him.
    Well, your claim is that you have more information about this than we have. No offense but I have to go by what I know is true and that doesn't amount to much of anything right now. What I want is for the truth to come out regardless of what the truth is and for Von Miller to be treated accordingly.

Leave a comment:

• Bozack
    replied
    Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post

So who is the woman because apparently it isn’t his ex fiancé who is denying any domestic violence ever occurred
    Last edited by Bozack; 01-16-2021, 07:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    A good fried of mine is best friends with the woman in question. And if she comes forward, Von Miller is absolutely done for.
    So who is the woman because apparently it isn’t his ex fiancé who is denying any domestic violence ever occurred

Leave a comment:

• johnlimburg
    replied
    Originally posted by GMTD View Post
    We need to wait for the police investigation and see whether any charges follow. I'm not going to leap to condemn Von based on some emails.
    I think it was a real possibility we were going to cut bait with him regardless of this incident.

Leave a comment:

• GMTD
    replied
    We need to wait for the police investigation and see whether any charges follow. I'm not going to leap to condemn Von based on some emails.

Leave a comment:

• johnlimburg
    replied
    Great run defender with declining ability as a pass rusher, making way to much money, coming off of a season-ending injury, over the age of 30, and now a police investigation on top of it. I would use the option to terminate his contract based on his play and potential contribution, not because of this case and whatever it relates to, it's probably time.

Leave a comment:

• RockWarrior84
    replied
    Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post

does the staple player of a franchise tell their girlfriend to cut their kid out when she gets pregnant? When those texts came out on IG someone in the organization should have reached out to Von to get some help. IMO this is just another ball dropped by this front office.
    I believe this was after they broke up and hooked up after. Because she states in those messages that Von was trying to get her pregnant while they were together. That is also emotion and not physical. Those messages from Von said she was the worst mistake of his life and that she should do that.

Leave a comment:

• rst08tierney
    replied
    Originally posted by Hadez View Post

Three sides to every story between 2 people

1 person side
    other person side
    The Truth
    does the staple player of a franchise tell their girlfriend to cut their kid out when she gets pregnant? When those texts came out on IG someone in the organization should have reached out to Von to get some help. IMO this is just another ball dropped by this front office.

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    A good fried of mine is best friends with the woman in question. And if she comes forward, Von Miller is absolutely done for.
    Three sides to every story between 2 people

1 person side
    other person side
    The Truth

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    Saw the police refuse to comment as they gather details.

Just came here to see how many are judging him saying his time in Denver is over before the facts are known.

Leave a comment:

• RockWarrior84
    replied
    His breakup with fiancé was really nasty. I know she has gone to IG to drag his name in dirt showing text messages between the two. From what she posted it sounded more mental than anything.

Leave a comment:

• Bozack
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Spice 1
    replied
    Alleged Domestic Violence.

https://kdvr.com/sports/denver-bronc...nver%20Broncos

Leave a comment:

Working...
X