Von Miller Done ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
    I just read that Denver might cut him However No Way I Say Von is the Face of This Franchise. I say Denver will keep him !! I hope !!
    The Broncos do not have to cut him. It is a club option.

In 2021 He counts over 4 mil against the cap because of a contract restructure we did in the past to sign free agents. This happens regardless of where Von plays in 2021.

If we pick up the Club Option in 2021 we actually paying him 17.5 mil + 0.5 mil workout bonus.
    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post

The Broncos do not have to cut him. It is a club option.

In 2021 He counts over 4 mil against the cap because of a contract restructure we did in the past to sign free agents. This happens regardless of where Von plays in 2021.

If we pick up the Club Option in 2021 we actually paying him 17.5 mil + 0.5 mil workout bonus.

I was obviously late to party 🎈 like 5 days late when I found out about this and the truth be told I do not want to see Von Miller #58 ever leave the Denver Broncos organization and go to another team as #58 is the Face of the Franchise and is only 31. Von is still an Elite Pass Rusher and I know that the past 2 years have been rough especially knowing that Last Year Von was primed to have a 20 sack season for that to only go to waste on a Completely Freak Injury. The Denver Broncos and all of us in Broncos Country want to see what the real Von and Chubb combo can do for an entire year and I do hope that this is the year. I just would be devastated to see Von on another Team You always need an Elite Pass Rusher plus all Denver has to do is get into the playoffs this Year and once in the Playoffs Von can be that Wrecking Ball all the way to the Super Bowl Championship much like what he did in 2015 and Von can still do that indeed.

Comment

Police turn over investigation into allegations against Broncos LB Von Miller to DA's office (nfl.com)

What does this mean ?

Comment

I don’t think it means anything at this point.

Seems like the police might not have even made a recommendation for charges and might be leaving it completely up to the D.A. office.
          My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
          You Mad Bro?
          Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

I love Von but with that huge contract and at his age I wasn’t a fan of resigning him but it’s just for one year so no big deal.

The Pass rusher market/pay is crazy right now and it made more sense to keep him than sign someone else but I don’t expect him to resign next off-season unless the team makes a substantial run in the post season.

Comment

We really only paying him 17.5 mil plus a 0.5 mil workout bonus.

The rest of the cap hit is past money we played with to sign some QB not even on the team today.
              Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                We really only paying him 17.5 mil plus a 0.5 mil workout bonus.

The rest of the cap hit is past money we played with to sign some QB not even on the team today.
                Pass rusher money is crazy right now and even though Von Miller’s failed to perform at the level that everyone expects him to,he can still perform an above mediocre level.

My point is, we know him and so does the team, with that said, who are we going to sign right now to replace him that his actually better than he is for less money?

The only logical way to replace him is through the NFL draft, so hopefully the Broncos find somebody to replace him this draft because I do not see him resigning in 2022.

Comment

Working...
                X