X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bootleg
    replied
    Originally posted by Skylan View Post
    Underground chicken-fighting ring. No doubt about it.

Leave a comment:

• Skylan
    replied
    Underground chicken-fighting ring. No doubt about it.

Leave a comment:

• BroncosIsLife
    replied
    Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post

From his outlook account at that, idk about you but I’m not texting people from my outlook account.

There’s an accusation, hence the investigation. Only thing I could think of would be a domestic violence situation
    It was further said on twitter to be exactly that. Domestic issues with his ex-fiance....soooo legit or sour grapes from a jilted ex? who knows.

I like Von as a player, but I am definitely of the mind we should have traded him away in the last cpl seasons to get max value...what does Denver get cutting him now, well they save money sure but it only matters if they then turn around and flip it properly to a good signing/re-signing.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied

From his outlook account at that, idk about you but I’m not texting people from my outlook account.

There’s an accusation, hence the investigation. Only thing I could think of would be a domestic violence situation

Leave a comment:

• Bootleg
    replied
    It would be a shame if it is something serious and this is how his time with the Broncos comes to an end.

I've seen a few posts elsewhere that it might be related to the texts that leaked not long ago?

Leave a comment:

• orange crush75
    replied
    Just read that . Wonder what its about . Hopefully its nothing .

Leave a comment:

• skeeter01
    started a topic Von Miller Done ?

Von Miller Done ?

Denver Broncos news: Von Miller under criminal investigation (usatoday.com)

Either he'll be dropped or will have to take a substantial pay cut. Wonder how bad the allegations are ? Heck, if they are severe enough...I may vote to not bring him back.
    Last edited by skeeter01; 01-15-2021, 11:55 AM.
Working...
X