Von Miller Done ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Von Miller Done ?

Denver Broncos news: Von Miller under criminal investigation (usatoday.com)

Either he'll be dropped or will have to take a substantial pay cut. Wonder how bad the allegations are ? Heck, if they are severe enough...I may vote to not bring him back.
    Last edited by skeeter01; 01-15-2021, 11:55 AM.

Just read that . Wonder what its about . Hopefully its nothing .

Comment

It would be a shame if it is something serious and this is how his time with the Broncos comes to an end.

I've seen a few posts elsewhere that it might be related to the texts that leaked not long ago?

Comment

From his outlook account at that, idk about you but I’m not texting people from my outlook account.

There’s an accusation, hence the investigation. Only thing I could think of would be a domestic violence situation

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post

From his outlook account at that, idk about you but I’m not texting people from my outlook account.

There’s an accusation, hence the investigation. Only thing I could think of would be a domestic violence situation
          It was further said on twitter to be exactly that. Domestic issues with his ex-fiance....soooo legit or sour grapes from a jilted ex? who knows.

I like Von as a player, but I am definitely of the mind we should have traded him away in the last cpl seasons to get max value...what does Denver get cutting him now, well they save money sure but it only matters if they then turn around and flip it properly to a good signing/re-signing.

Comment

Underground chicken-fighting ring. No doubt about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Skylan View Post
              Underground chicken-fighting ring. No doubt about it.

Comment

Alleged Domestic Violence.

https://kdvr.com/sports/denver-bronc...nver%20Broncos

Comment

A good fried of mine is best friends with the woman in question. And if she comes forward, Von Miller is absolutely done for.

Comment

His breakup with fiancé was really nasty. I know she has gone to IG to drag his name in dirt showing text messages between the two. From what she posted it sounded more mental than anything.

Comment

Saw the police refuse to comment as they gather details.

Just came here to see how many are judging him saying his time in Denver is over before the facts are known.
                      Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by Bozack View Post
                        A good fried of mine is best friends with the woman in question. And if she comes forward, Von Miller is absolutely done for.
                        Three sides to every story between 2 people

1 person side
                        other person side
                        The Truth
                        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post

Three sides to every story between 2 people

1 person side
                          other person side
                          The Truth
                          does the staple player of a franchise tell their girlfriend to cut their kid out when she gets pregnant? When those texts came out on IG someone in the organization should have reached out to Von to get some help. IMO this is just another ball dropped by this front office.

Comment

Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post

does the staple player of a franchise tell their girlfriend to cut their kid out when she gets pregnant? When those texts came out on IG someone in the organization should have reached out to Von to get some help. IMO this is just another ball dropped by this front office.
                            I believe this was after they broke up and hooked up after. Because she states in those messages that Von was trying to get her pregnant while they were together. That is also emotion and not physical. Those messages from Von said she was the worst mistake of his life and that she should do that.

Comment

Great run defender with declining ability as a pass rusher, making way to much money, coming off of a season-ending injury, over the age of 30, and now a police investigation on top of it. I would use the option to terminate his contract based on his play and potential contribution, not because of this case and whatever it relates to, it's probably time.

Comment

Working...
                              X