Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hadez View Post

We now have Fuller+Darby+ojemudia+Callahan

Unless we get hammered only WR position is better suited to dealing with players missing games. Has me feeling a lot better about signing Darby.
    Pretty solid. I think you are correct about positional depth....though they say you can never have enough CBs!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post

Pretty solid. I think you are correct about positional depth....though they say you can never have enough CBs!!!
      True enough about CBs

We may not take a CB in round 1 but I think we still draft one high. Not only is depth good but Fuller on 1 year contract but Callahan will be a free agent in 2022 as well. In some ways it is good news they will be looking to get paid again in 2022.

In 2022 we will be looking at year 3 of Ojemudia and Darby may be looking at his last year if the front office wants to make a cap cut in 2023....and not much else for a position where 3 good CBs is pretty much essential in today's NFL. There is a chance we keep Fuller in 2022 but I have a feeling he will have a good year in Vic/Don defense and be looking for big bucks in 2022.
      Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post

True enough about CBs

We may not take a CB in round 1 but I think we still draft one high. Not only is depth good but Fuller on 1 year contract but Callahan will be a free agent in 2022 as well. In some ways it is good news they will be looking to get paid again in 2022.

In 2022 we will be looking at year 3 of Ojemudia and Darby may be looking at his last year if the front office wants to make a cap cut in 2023....and not much else for a position where 3 good CBs is pretty much essential in today's NFL. There is a chance we keep Fuller in 2022 but I have a feeling he will have a good year in Vic/Don defense and be looking for big bucks in 2022.
        Yes indeed...loved to have signed Fuller for multiple seasons. His resume supported by one more good year, here, will likely get him some better bucks next year. Haha....that might be one of our top priorities for next year!! (Way ahead of myself!!)

Comment

Working...
        X