Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Director hire

https://denver.cbslocal.com/2021/05/...perations/amp/

WOW, not too many comments for one of the most significant hires in the history of the NFL. Here's a perfectly qualified WOMAN breaking the NFL's glass ceiling. And I wish her the greatest success.

Hopefully, there might be a couple fans somewhere out there who might feel the same way!

Comment

Originally posted by gtown53 View Post
      WOW, not too many comments for one of the most significant hires in the history of the NFL. Here's a perfectly qualified WOMAN breaking the NFL's glass ceiling. And I wish her the greatest success.

Hopefully, there might be a couple fans somewhere out there who might feel the same way!
      I doubt there are very many fans that follow football close enough to know much about front office personnel hires.

Good for her that she has been hired for such a high position. Never heard of her until I saw the article a few hours ago. Hopefully she does a great job in helping the team achieve its goals.
      My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
      You Mad Bro?
      Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Yeah I thought it was pretty big news . I didn't know who she was before now but it sounds like she earned this because she was good at her job. Congrats to her , as I think she's the highest ranked female NFL employee ever.

Comment

Congratz!!!

A very significant signing:

That makes Kleine the highest-ranking woman in football operations at an NFL club. Additionally, she’s believed to be the highest-ranking female scouting executive in league history.

Clearly Paton knows this person and her capabilities, so I take it as a really good hire.

Comment

More evidence to me of the overall integrity of the Bronco organization. Makes me proud to be a fan.

Comment

Working...
            X