Running Backs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Running Backs

Here is a really good article about Denver's Running Backs. Looks to be a Real Crowded Backfield.

https://www.espn.com/blog/denver-bro...how-he-fits-in

Thanks for posting the article. It's going to be interesting to see if Denver carries more than three RBs, given the talented depth at DB and WR.

Melvin Gordon: I wish his dead cap wasn't 6.5M for only a 2.5M savings.

Javonte Williams: It would be cool if he wore #30 because he's our next franchise RB.

Mike Boone: I'm excited about Boone like I was last year about Levante Bellamy.

Royce Freeman: Probably a cut candidate given his 250K dead cap hit for a 970K savings.

Levante Bellamy: Most likely headed to the practice squad.

Damarea Crockett: See Lavante Bellamy.

Comment

Originally posted by mozzerpete View Post
      Thanks for posting the article. It's going to be interesting to see if Denver carries more than three RBs, given the talented depth at DB and WR.

Melvin Gordon: I wish his dead cap wasn't 6.5M for only a 2.5M savings.

Javonte Williams: It would be cool if he wore #30 because he's our next franchise RB.

Mike Boone: I'm excited about Boone like I was last year about Levante Bellamy.

Royce Freeman: Probably a cut candidate given his 250K dead cap hit for a 970K savings.

Levante Bellamy: Most likely headed to the practice squad.

Damarea Crockett: See Lavante Bellamy.
      100% Spot On. I do wonder will the FO keep RB's or 3?

Comment

On paper, The Broncos have a load of O!!! We often talk about the talented, youthful receivers....but this backfield could be among the best. In theory we could probably do very well with a game manager QB, who is not afraid to throw the long ball. Teddy could do well in my opinion. Lots of tools in the box. Drew should do very well if he progresses, because he has the backs to rely on, as well as all sorts of passing potential. Heck, any QB with a decent arm should love this roster!

From a back perspective, it will be fun seeing who comes out on top this year. Gordon was until recently one of the most productive RBs, and will want to be the guy. But Williams could take the job within a handful of games. The other backs provide nice insurance and options.

Good situation!!
        Last edited by CanDB; 06-24-2021, 10:32 AM.

Comment

OK....I may be a bit sticky on my QB trade hopes, but lets just relish the thought of these O weapons:

Gordon
          Williams
          Boone
          Freeman
          Sutton
          Jeudy
          Hamler
          Fant

and more!!!!!

I might be able to play QB this year, with this load of talent, and an improving Oline.

And I will bring his name up occasionally, what about the fact our much maligned LT is now an All Pro!! Seriously how does a focal point of such disappointment improve his game so much. Good on you Bolles!!! All pro left tackles are like gold!

Comment

Working...
          X