X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Court details ?

https://www.denverpost.com/2021/06/2...owlen-sisters/

Wonder what the next step would be ?

That's surprising it seems that nobody cares about this nearest much as I care about the bread

Comment

News speculating an move of the Broncos out of Denver ? Can this happen ? Bowlen is stirring in his grave ! RIP !

Comment

Originally posted by colowoz01 View Post
        News speculating an move of the Broncos out of Denver ? Can this happen ? Bowlen is stirring in his grave ! RIP !
        Yea, he's probably thinking "Why did I trust Ellis and Elway so much? Sorry kids, I just was not thinking of my family at the time"

Comment

What speculation about the Broncos moving?

That would seem to indicate a sale of the team is a possibility.
          My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
          You Mad Bro?
          Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

sibling rivalry
            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

I think for most of us it would be hard to pass on a piece of that Billion$$$ pie.

Comment

The Broncos belong to Pat Bowlens kids... If you were one of Pat's kids what woul;d you do? Give it to Joe & John? Its theirs, to keep sell, improve, what ever they want. They can't do too much worse than the last 5 years any way.

Comment

More Drama, hope the kids got a good deal. Billions of $$$, no use crying over spilled milk.

Comment

Originally posted by colowoz01 View Post
                    Broncos leaving the mile high city? Total B.S.

About as likely as the Cowboys leaving Dallas.
                    Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

Broncos leaving the mile high city? Total B.S.

About as likely as the Cowboys leaving Dallas.
                      Sure. Of the eight charter members of the American Football League, only two are still in the same city in which they first played and are still using their original name: The Denver Broncos; and, The Buffalo Bills.

The Chargers started in Los Angeles, went to San Diego in 1961 and went back to LA in 2017.

The Raiders started in Oakland in 1960, went to LA in 1982, returned to Oakland in 1995, and have absconded to Las Vegas, NV as of 2020.

The Dallas Texans left for Kansas City in 1963 and changed their name to the Chiefs.

The Houston Oilers left for Nashville, TN in 1997 and changed their name to the Titans in 1999.

The New York Titans changed their name to the Jets in 1963.

The Patriots left Boston for Foxboro in 1971 and became the New England Patriots.

If I'm not mistaken, The Denver Broncos are the only NFL Team located in the Mountain Time Zone.
                      Last edited by samparnell; 07-17-2021, 10:52 AM. Reason: preposition

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post

Sure. Of the eight charter members of the American Football League, only two are still in the same city in which they first played and are still using their original name: The Denver Broncos; and, The Buffalo Bills.

The Chargers started in Los Angeles, went to San Diego in 1961 and went back to LA in 2017.

The Raiders started in Oakland in 1960, went to LA in 1982, returned to Oakland in 1995, and have absconded to Las Vegas, NV as of 2020.

The Dallas Texans left for Kansas City in 1963 and changed their name to the Chiefs.

The Houston Oilers left for Nashville, TN in 1997 and changed their name to the Titans in 1999.

The New York Titans changed their name to the Jets in 1963.

The Patriots left Boston for Foxboro in 1971 and became the New England Patriots.

If I'm not mistaken, The Denver Broncos are the only NFL Team located in the Mountain Time Zone.
                        You are incorrect sir, about the mountain time zone. The Arizona Cardinals play in MST.
                        My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                        You Mad Bro?
                        Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Originally posted by broncolee View Post

You are incorrect sir, about the mountain time zone. The Arizona Cardinals play in MST.
                          Is Arizona in the Mountain Time Zone all year? BTW, I said located, not played. I'm in NM. It's an hour earlier in Phoenix. Isn't that a different time zone?
                          Last edited by samparnell; 07-17-2021, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Arizona is MST all year long as it does not observe daylight savings time. That’s why for eight months or so it is equivalent to PDT.

There is a Native American reservation in Arizona that does observe daylight savings time.
                            Last edited by broncolee; 07-18-2021, 02:00 AM.
                            You Mad Bro?
                            Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post

Is Arizona in the Mountain Time Zone all year? BTW, I said located, not played. I'm in NM. It's an hour earlier in Phoenix. Isn't that a different time zone?
                              No. They don't use Daylight Savings Time.
                              sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

Working...
                              X