Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post

Thanks Dave. I'm gonna need it.

Thank you for being a good commish as well.
    I am happy for both of you in the final. So far the odds are very even.

You had an incredible start, and then losing Henry did not help, as you slid a bit. Then you turned it back into high gear when it really mattered. Impressive!

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post

I am happy for both of you in the final. So far the odds are very even.

You had an incredible start, and then losing Henry did not help, as you slid a bit. Then you turned it back into high gear when it really mattered. Impressive!
      That sums it up nicely. It's been a challenging year for sure, for all of us. But looking at the matchups this week, I definitely like Ringo's team over mine but you never know.

Adopted Poster
      AZ Snake Fan

Comment

I wonder if Manning became an owner would he offer strong opinion about QBs? I wish he would do both. Elway, with all respect, was a great QB, but outside of Peyton, missed the boat on QBs. I imagine Manning and Paton, our likely new HC, and yes John, spending a couple of hours initially debating who we are going after.....trade, FA or draft. That would be cool.

Comment

A rumor on the local sports talks shows is, it's the entire Manning family looking to purchase the Broncos. They don't have enough money themselves and will need other investors, but together they do have some good financial clout. it seems they've had a goal of owning a team and is why Eli and Peyton have done some many commercials to help them build the capital needed.

Comment

Originally posted by lvbronx View Post
            A rumor on the local sports talks shows is, it's the entire Manning family looking to purchase the Broncos. They don't have enough money themselves and will need other investors, but together they do have some good financial clout. it seems they've had a goal of owning a team and is why Eli and Peyton have done some many commercials to help them build the capital needed.
            I'm likin this stuff!

Maybe they should ask us if we want to be shareholders. Do the GB thing. I want to be an Owner!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	16packers-pic-jumbo.jpg
Views:	243
Size:	127.2 KB
ID:	8398577

Comment

Originally posted by lvbronx View Post
              Bezos doesn’t need other investors. Like it or not, that’s the kind of owner the NFL prefers.
              My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
              You Mad Bro?
              Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Idk who ends up buying it but I would hope they commit to keeping the team in Denver. Not sure if there's rumblings around this but anytime ownership changes that is a possibility to keep an eye on.
                A book I wrote

Comment

Originally posted by CTM View Post
                  Idk who ends up buying it but I would hope they commit to keeping the team in Denver. Not sure if there's rumblings around this but anytime ownership changes that is a possibility to keep an eye on.
                  I don’t see moving the team as a real concern.

Where would they go? St. Louis is a possibility, I suppose. The trust could avoid that by not selling to an owner with ties to St. Louis.
                  My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                  You Mad Bro?
                  Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Originally posted by broncolee View Post

Bezos doesn’t need other investors. Like it or not, that’s the kind of owner the NFL prefers.
                    Irrelevant whether I like it or not. I simply reported some rumors from the local sports talks shows. Take it how you want it. And while the NFL may prefer a single owner, they also like the Mannings...not to mention, it's up to the Bowlens. The NFL will only approve/disapprove, which the probability will likely be known before any deal is made.

As a matter of fact, they are also reporting there's a possibility the FO already has a good idea who the next own will be...or the fact that Bezos has said publicly he isn't interested in buying the Broncos.
                    https://broncoswire.usatoday.com/202...enver-broncos/

Comment

Originally posted by CTM View Post
                      I'm pretty sure that Peyton Manning won't move to team. 😎😃

Comment

Woody Paige
                        @woodypaige

With Bowlen-Kaiser lawsuit over, Broncos Joe Ellis will announce plan for new ownership quickly. According to my sources, six candidates to bid. Peyton Manning and John Elway will be in two different groups. Another Colorado-based group is doing the research for bid.
                        Interesting!
                        Adopted Poster
                        AZ Snake Fan

Comment

This is getting GOOD!!!! Crazy that our 2 QB legends are competing for the opportunity.

Potentially a quality ownership group, a new HC, QB and OC.

This is a good time to be a Broncos fan.
                          Last edited by CanDB; 01-12-2022, 06:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post

I'm likin this stuff!

Maybe they should ask us if we want to be shareholders. Do the GB thing. I want to be an Owner!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	16packers-pic-jumbo.jpg
Views:	243
Size:	127.2 KB
ID:	8398577
                            I'll skip renewing my NFL ticket subscription money and send it to the Mannings if it gets them over the hump....LOL

Comment

One step closer

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-sale-process/
                              Hate List for 2016-2017 Season: 1. Oakland, 2. New England, 3. Kansas City, 4. Pittsburgh and 5. Houston (yes, Houston....)

Comment

Originally posted by Pruke View Post
                                Yes sir, things are falling nicely into place. What a difference a new offseason makes!

I believe firmly in the importance of "it starts at the top", and getting new ownership is HUGE! The organization will quite likely be owned by football minded folks, who understand business, and how to effectively run it. This critical aspect of any business, having stable, wise, forward thinking people with deep pockets, will set the tone for the future.

And we have a new, young HC, who wants to make our O more dynamic, and I'm sure, maintain and improve our D as well. Which leads to a new OC in due course.

From there, I expect some solid personnel moves within the roster, starting at QB. We have lots of money and a nice group of draft picks. And FA is not that far away. I look forward to every moment of this!!

Comment

Working...
                                X