Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josey Jewel out for the year

https://broncoswire.usatoday.com/202...ll-pec-injury/

Well, we are going to miss him. Hope Strnad steps up. I know Josey was not a fan favorite, but just like when an artist dies.....he becomes an icon.....Josey won't become an icon, but the defense will miss a step or two.

Hate to see it... He was all over the field yesterday prior to his injury.

Here's pulling for Strnad!
    Thanks, Reid!
    sigpic
    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter01 View Post
      https://broncoswire.usatoday.com/202...ll-pec-injury/

Well, we are going to miss him. Hope Strnad steps up. I know Josey was not a fan favorite, but just like when an artist dies.....he becomes an icon.....Josey won't become an icon, but the defense will miss a step or two.
      Unfortunate news. I was surprised to see him out there on special teams when the injury occurred.

Comment

I'm super mad, he's one of my favorite players since he's from Iowa. He's taken a huge step forward this year and outperforming Johnson. Hopefully we keep him. He shouldn't have even been on special teams but he knows how to tackle and Tom McMahons special teams continues to suck so I guess we got to play guys who can tackle whether they start or not. Strnad missed so many tackles yesterday
        sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Poor Josey. Heal well.

Comment

You never want to see anyone get hurt. It appears he made huge strides in pass coverage since being drafted. He was very good in the first 2 games this season. Hopefully he can return healthy.

Comment

Sucks to see injuries and he really did seem to have taken the next step. Hopefully he has a quick recovery.

Adopted Broncos:
              (2011-2013) Eric Decker
              (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
              (2019-Current) Drew Lock
              Adopted posters:
              Everyone

Comment

No quick recovery here, he will miss the rest of the season. MY Issue is who made him / wanted him on special teams ? Starting linebacker that calls the defense plays should never be put at risk this way. sorry Broncos lose here !

Comment

Working...
                X