Graham Glasgow out for the season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graham Glasgow out for the season

I wish him well on his way to his new team.

Comment

DBC wishes Graham Glasgow a Speedy and Healthy Recovery !! Get Well and Heal Up Soon !!

Comment

I'm not a fan of Glasgow or his contract. I want Denver to exercise its option and cut him.
        Unless we trade up for a QB, I'd like to see several OL selections early in the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
          DBC wishes Graham Glasgow a Speedy and Healthy Recovery !! Get Well and Heal Up Soon !!
          Well said.....

Comment

Originally posted by mozzerpete View Post
            I'm not a fan of Glasgow or his contract. I want Denver to exercise its option and cut him.
            Unless we trade up for a QB, I'd like to see several OL selections early in the draft.
            Ok, but it's obviously not Glasgow's fault that the contract is a problem. That's the organisation's fault for offering to him.
            Last edited by BiscuitBronco; 11-10-2021, 02:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BiscuitBronco View Post

Ok, but it's obviously not Glasgow's fault that the contract is a problem. That's the organisation's fault for offering to him.
              I don't blame the organization nor Glasgow per se.
              The organization took a shot and like many of Denver's OL FA signings, it didn't pan out.
              We seem to have better luck drafting OL and now we have more ammunition (5) for inside the top 96.

Comment

Originally posted by mozzerpete View Post

I don't blame the organization nor Glasgow per se.
                The organization took a shot and like many of Denver's OL FA signings, it didn't pan out.
                We seem to have better luck drafting OL and now we have more ammunition (5) for inside the top 96.
                I like your thinking... we do need to draft OL. It seems that teams can never have enough O line help.. Especially now

with the road grading type we can witness what damage can be done with our running attack!

We should pick at least 2 Oliners in first 5 picks.. every year... and if another Quentin Nelson crops up we should grab them by almost any trade up scenario necessary

Comment

I like your thinking... we do need to draft OL. It seems that teams can never have enough O line help.. Especially now

with the road grading type we can witness what damage can be done with our running attack!

We should pick at least 2 Oliners in first 5 picks.. every year... and if another Quentin Nelson crops up we should grab them by almost any trade up scenario necessary
                  Thank you. I agree, I'd like to see the bolded part.
                  Speedy recovery and good luck to Glasgow.

Comment

UFA O-Linemen command $ in the NFL which is one good reason to draft them every year, as you have proposed.
                    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Working...
                    X