No announcement yet.

New uniforms in the works?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New uniforms in the works?

Team president Damani Leech has talked about the Broncos uniforms and has hinted that a change could be in the works. A poll was sent to season ticket holders to get some feedback.

If so, I really hope they keep it classic and simple. But it's about time for a new look.

I got a poll via email too even though I'm not a season ticket holder. It asked about which primary and secondary colors you liked best, which historical Broncos style and logos you liked best etc.

If they do make a change I hope it's a good one. Cool that they seem to really care about the fanbase's input.
    :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
    sigpic

Comment

My pure color geek would seek a metallic orange as main color and metallic blue as secondary. seen more than a few girls wear dresses I would post here if I thought it would be appropriate

On a competitive advantage what color can be worn in Florida and reduce the amount of heat stress suffered by our players?

Comment

I would like to stick with the main orange theme. 20-30 years ago I would be the only person wearing orange any where I went beside Colorado. I we went away from Orange to Dark Blue because orange was not a color that would draw people. Today I see many people wearing many fantastic orange looks.

I also like the older blue that was abandoned for the dark blue.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	v1lbktaoinho9cvuh4xx.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	69.1 KB
ID:	8457548
          The new “Snowcapped” helmet was unveiled Tuesday and features a white shell, the classic D logo and an orange-and-blue stripe.

Comment

Awesome, classic Denver Broncos.

This was the smart move to make. So easy.

Comment

Instead we get this junk. So dumb, so lame, weak and embarrassing.

How do they choose this instead? Totally dumb.

Say hello to the Denver Clowns....

Comment

Nice helmets

No complaints
                You're Wrong!
                Recognize That You're Wrong!
                Move On

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰