Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free Agent Thread: Kenoy Kennedy

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by GameTime
    If he was as horrible as you are TRYING to make him out to be I don't he would have started consecutive years nor would he be called one of the best young safeties out there. Look at the game and then get a clue.

    Or better yet, how about you get on the field with him and see how much he "sucks".

    Look up the stats buddy. Best young safety in the game? You're an idiot. I want you to go look up profiles on any number of websites and then look up his stats for the past 4 years. Then TRY and come back and run your pathetic, ignorant little mouth.

    Post me some facts idiot, not opinions. F-A-C-T-S. Show me some of his
    best young safety" stats. Or show me some quotes where someone "in the know" actually praises him as something other then a pure run stuffing safety.

    Thanks, now don't play with the big boys until you get facts to back up your spew.


    Oh, and as for the game, he was made to look a fool on several tackles attempts and he certainly didn't provide any coverage when it was needed. So, how about you go look at the game. Please, because it's obvious you didn't pay attention.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan
      Look up the stats buddy. Best young safety in the game? You're an idiot. I want you to go look up profiles on any number of websites and then look up his stats for the past 4 years. Then TRY and come back and run your pathetic, ignorant little mouth.

      Post me some facts idiot, not opinions. F-A-C-T-S. Show me some of his
      best young safety" stats. Or show me some quotes where someone "in the know" actually praises him as something other then a pure run stuffing safety.

      Thanks, now don't play with the big boys until you get facts to back up your spew.


      Oh, and as for the game, he was made to look a fool on several tackles attempts and he certainly didn't provide any coverage when it was needed. So, how about you go look at the game. Please, because it's obvious you didn't pay attention.
      ^^Look at this fool.

      Let me tell you something about stats, if youu're not Peyton Manning or someone of that caliber, don't come at me with that stats bull****. Because there ain't nobody on the roster (on the D sode) that just has stats that make you're eyes light. Just like a youngster.....judging people by stats.

      Get real.

      Like I said, you get on the field with him.

      You're still sold on that spin that was put on him, he's one of the most surest tacklers we got.

      Some of the best up and coming players in the league aren't going to jump out at you on paper. Stats....go to bed.
      Last edited by GameTime; 01-10-2005, 06:45 PM.
      D-BLOCK!

      That's what it is!

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by GameTime
        ^^Look at this fool.

        Let me tell you something about stats, if youu're not Peyton Manning or someone of that caliber, don't come at me with that stats bull****. Because there ain't nobody on the roster (on the D sode) that just has stats that make you're eyes light. Just like a youngster.....judging people by stats.

        Get real.

        Like I said, you get on the field with him.

        You're still sold on that spin that was put on him, he's one of the most surest tacklers we got. Stats....go to bed.

        Surest tacklers we have? I believe you are going to give people heart attacks from laughter on this forum. EVERY Bronco fan knows he can't tackle, he just runs into you and hits hard, he's never learned to wrap up correctly. Haven't you seen all the highlights over the years, including several this year, showing his failure to tackle?

        And as for stats? Stats are everything. Players get paid because of stats. Players make the hall of fame because of stats. And you're saying they don't matter? haha, get real buddy.

        Youre a funny little man.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan
          Surest tacklers we have? I believe you are going to give people heart attacks from laughter on this forum. EVERY Bronco fan knows he can't tackle, he just runs into you and hits hard, he's never learned to wrap up correctly. Haven't you seen all the highlights over the years, including several this year, showing his failure to tackle?

          And as for stats? Stats are everything. Players get paid because of stats. Players make the hall of fame because of stats. And you're saying they don't matter? haha, get real buddy.

          Youre a funny little man.
          Ok.

          I've stated my points and you missed all yours.

          Players don't start consecutive by not learning basic skills.

          Just go to bed man.

          I don't think you can have a heart attacking by laughing.

          "Everyone is entitled to their own opinion" whoever was the first to say that must be beting himself in the head.
          Last edited by GameTime; 01-10-2005, 06:50 PM.
          D-BLOCK!

          That's what it is!

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by kenoyripsit#28
            Im sure if you ask most recievers around the league, they would rather have Kenoy playing for them, then against them e.g ask Reggie Wayne or Chris Chambers how they feel about that...
            When asked about that, Reggie Wayne was quoted as saying: "I'd love to comment on Mr. Kennedy, but unfortunately I don't believe I had the pleasure of meeting him or any other Broncos defensive backs."

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by GameTime
              Ok.

              I've stated my points and you missed all yours.

              Players don't start from not learning how basic skills.

              Just go to bed man.

              You failed to make any points. Everything you said was factually wrong. You attempted to come into a debate with opinions and flawed logic. I pointed out your failings. I shall go to bed knowing I educated you today. Next time, try harder. Hint, use facts and statistics instead of personal opinions. Nighters!

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan
                You failed to make any points. Everything you said was factually wrong. You attempted to come into a debate with opinions and flawed logic. I pointed out your failings. I shall go to bed knowing I educated you today. Next time, try harder. Hint, use facts and statistics instead of personal opinions. Nighters!
                Um thanks for the advice.

                Now do as I say, go to bed And don't dream about stats.

                I bet you this, if Kenoy is no longer with Broncos next year I BET you it won't be because they didn't want him back. Now what?
                D-BLOCK!

                That's what it is!

                Comment


                • #38
                  bye,bye Kenoy

                  the indy game proved it!,our secondary needs overhauled,Kenoy goes and bring in nick!move herndon over as backup,and sign Smoot!if not,maybe Archuletta!?!if not oh well,walls isnt too bad if he's healthy!either way bye,bye Kenoy!

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Let Fergy take over and give kennoy the boot..

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan
                      Surest tacklers we have? I believe you are going to give people heart attacks from laughter on this forum. EVERY Bronco fan knows he can't tackle, he just runs into you and hits hard, he's never learned to wrap up correctly. Haven't you seen all the highlights over the years, including several this year, showing his failure to tackle?

                      And as for stats? Stats are everything. Players get paid because of stats. Players make the hall of fame because of stats. And you're saying they don't matter? haha, get real buddy.

                      Youre a funny little man.
                      Kenoy had about 10 TD-saving tackles this year, think about that.
                      dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

                      I tried to warn ya.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Seriously, people.........would you rather have 2 hard hitting safeties starting or ball hawkers cover safeties that make plays?

                        Made by Snk16

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by #1 Griffin Fan
                          Seriously, people.........would you rather have 2 hard hitting safeties starting or ball hawkers cover safeties that make plays?
                          i'd rather have 2 playmakers cause it seems like every hard hit cost 15 yards and miltiple thousands but ints are free and give us the ball back instantly.
                          dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

                          I tried to warn ya.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Willie played in 12 games, and he had 10 PD..that's pretty good. Maybe consider moving him back to safety.

                            Made by Snk16

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Return of Lava
                              Kenoy had about 10 TD-saving tackles this year, think about that.
                              Hey that's not in the stats
                              D-BLOCK!

                              That's what it is!

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by GameTime
                                it's people like you that need to die.
                                It's people like you, that need to be banned.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X