Free Agent Thread: Kenoy Kennedy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Agent Thread: Kenoy Kennedy

I love Kenoy's intensity!!! He is one of the hardest hitting safeties in football...but...

He and John Lynch are the same players..Denver needs a ball hawking safety...

I feel we should re-sign Kenoy because Lynch wont be around for that long.

I dont know what kind of money he will be asking for but we may regret it if he goes...

kennoy needs to go there's no question about it. Keeping the guy is gonna cost us more than letting Lynch play out the two years that he has left. Goodbye kennoy.. its been real
    Only a fool allows another's opinion to anger him to the point of hurling insults.

Comment

"Colts recievers are soft..."

And Indianapolis news the next day "Colts recievers scortch the Broncos secondary again."

Get him out of DENVER!
      sigpic

Comment

He didn't do a bad job, and him having a big mouth is no reason to can him.

Rod Smith said if Brett Favre played here, he'd just be another player and Elway would still be a God when you could argue Brett Favre was a better QB, etc.

Should we kick Rod out too?

Comment

i love kennoy i think he is in the atwater mold. WE need him for when lynch retires plus he is good at run support. Keep him

Comment

Get him out of DENVER!

...and if he leaves who plays SS?

and when John Lynch retires, who will bring the big hits?

Comment

Originally posted by AlWilsonOwnsU

Who plays SS? DRAFT SOMEONE.

We don't need big hits, we need interceptions and forced fumbles.
              sigpic

Comment

You make a great point, we do have Brandon and Ferguson, but I don't think they're as seasoned as they should be. Kennedy is still a young guy and has a lot of heart, and plus he loves Denver and wants to come back.

Comment

You make a great point, we do have Brandon and Ferguson
                  Ferguson isnt a ball hawk!! hes a smaller Kennedy!!!

Brandon will be gone trust me!! I know people that have talked to him and he doesnt want to be here!

Bring kennedy back and next year draft a safety in the first couple rounds...for now Kenoy is our man!

Comment

Does ball hawking mean Roy Williams, Sean Taylor, Brian Dawkins, Troy Palomalu, and Ed Reed. Those guys are ball hawking but they are locked up on their respective teams. Kennoy is a hell of a hitter and a good tackler.

The sickest Sig ever. Created by Snk16.

Comment

a ball hawk is...

Ed Reed, Sean Taylor, and Troy P.

Roy and B-Dawk are heavy hittas like Kennedy they arent ball hawks!

ball hawk- a defensive player that always seems to intercept or deflect a ball anywhere on the field

Comment

a ball hawk is...

Ed Reed, Sean Taylor, and Troy P.

Roy and B-Dawk are heavy hittas like Kennedy they arent ball hawks!

ball hawk- a defensive player that always seems to intercept or deflect a ball anywhere on the field
                        Kennedy has like what... 3 INTs in his career? He's not much of a ballhawk.
                        sigpic

Comment

Don't insult Brian Dawkins coverage skills, he is still the best safety in the league. Ed Reed is quicly catching him, though.

The sickest Sig ever. Created by Snk16.

Comment

Im sure if you ask most recievers around the league, they would rather have Kenoy playing for them, then against them e.g ask Reggie Wayne or Chris Chambers how they feel about that. Not only will the big hits be missed when he and Lynch go what about the intimidation for recievers to go across the middle. And Kenoy said in a couple of fan questions that he is really trying hard to get more Interceptions and take aways, he also said with Lynch here helps him alot. So i think Kenoy should stay and get all the experience from Lynch and develop into one of the great safties.

Just 2 parts of the #1 defence in the NFL

Comment

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
                              Kennedy has like what... 3 INTs in his career? He's not much of a ballhawk.
                              We haven't been able to produce interceptions for a long time; if we had a pass rush, maybe there'd be more to that. Kennedy isn't the guy who is going to get a lot of picks, but he does make big plays. I think it'd be stupid not to re-sign him.

Comment

Working...
                              X