Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will we take a RUNNING BACK in this years draft or....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jr reminded me in another thread something Shanahan said about runningbacks. You can never have enough of them. I would be surprised if he didn't take a back somewhere in the draft. That being said, its important for him to draft some defensive linemen especially DTs if any good ones are available.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

The Opposite of Everything

Whatever we think that he will do, Shanny will do the complete opposite, as I really think that he somehow believes all of that mastermind hype is true. You know that everyone else watching, coaching, or playing in the nfl is stupid and only Shanny knows all of the winning secrets. Everyone's talkin D-Lineman, receivers/TE's, and watch-he'll use a number 1 to trade for somebody or a lower pick. When the smoke clears, everybody will be scratching their heads, going who is that guy (being the player Shanny selects). Don't be surprised if you see a RB, or a kicker, or whatever taken by him this year with a high pick just to remind everyone in Broncoland that Shanny is the bronco coaching god and no one else knows anything. Kind of reminds you of the last years of Dan Reeves reign, doesn't it?

Comment

you are mike shanahan huh? or are you just trying to get a date with him? Shanahan isn't gonna pull off some BS this year when the whole media has him on the hot seat, depending on how FA goes expect him to draft D-Line, Safety, and/or trade down with the first two picks. As far as a running back goes I like some of the guys coming out this year but we dont have that many picks, Shanahan will address his needs (DL, P, OL, TE, DB) I think before he goes out and drafts a running back.

Comment

I believe we'll use a fourth rounder on a running back picking up somone like Lionel Gates or KJ Harris if they're available, they're borderline 3rd-4th round material.

I expect us to pick one up.

Comment

Well get a 6-7 round guy whos sorta big but can play either........then if we have a full roster at rb we can shift this guy either to ps or to fullback for the time being..........
            Bronco fan from Packer Land.
            Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
            Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Originally posted by Dub-DeuceKnight
              you are mike shanahan huh? or are you just trying to get a date with him? Shanahan isn't gonna pull off some BS this year when the whole media has him on the hot seat, depending on how FA goes expect him to draft D-Line, Safety, and/or trade down with the first two picks. As far as a running back goes I like some of the guys coming out this year but we dont have that many picks, Shanahan will address his needs (DL, P, OL, TE, DB) I think before he goes out and drafts a running back.
              There is always a first, but the odds of him drafting a runningback are very high considering his drafting history.
              John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Working...
              X