X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will they learn?!?

An early Mock Draft is out...

http://msn.foxsports.com/story/3320986

Every year, people list Denver as picking a back in the first round. Every year, Denver passes on running backs. With more depth at the position than any other team in the league, why can't sports writers get it into their heads that we don't want a running back with our first round pick.

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

why the hell would we ever draft a RB in the 1st round?

We have Tatum Bell!!!!

Comment

God, what morons... and these people get paid to write this garbage™
      This space for rent

Comment

They also have Jacksonville picking another WR...WTF are they smoking?

Comment

Originally posted by PatrickdaDookie
          An early Mock Draft is out...

http://msn.foxsports.com/story/3320986

Every year, people list Denver as picking a back in the first round. Every year, Denver passes on running backs. With more depth at the position than any other team in the league, why can't sports writers get it into their heads that we don't want a running back with our first round pick.

They don't pay attention and don't have any idea what Denver might need. I would bet most of them couldn't even find Denver on map even if it were circled in red.
          John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Trying to get information on these works machines, if you can imagine, would be like trying to dig the panama canal with a Hardes spork.

Can some please post who they are saying we would pick in the 1st please.

Comment

Pollack going #6?

I have to be honest though...I know we don't need an RB, and I obviously know that the DL is an area in need of improvement, but it might be hard to pass up on somebody like Ronnie Brown if he's still available when we pick.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Well the Leinart pick was wrong.

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

Comment

Idiots......

Comment

Originally posted by Black59Razor
                    I just saw tis; this is a particularly bad Mock Draft...the Sporting News and Todd McShay are horrible....they have no less than seven players who will not be selected in the First Round
                    S Jamaal Brimmer (UNLV), CB/KR Antonio Perkins (OU), S Donte Nicholson (OU), C
                    Vince Carter (OU), CB Antwaun Rogers(Purdue) and probably DT Antaj Hawthorne (Wisc) all are not first round quality prospects, and in some cases are third or fourth rounders.....I know it's early, but this Mock Draft is exactly that a Mockery...
                    Stupid beyond belief
                    Funny you say this, and yet, in your mock draft thread, don't you have Rogers and Hawthorne going in the first??????
                    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                    men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X