Number 1 FA we should go for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TXBRONC
    I think Broncos were content to let Berry go anyway Btw from what I remember Berry seemed intent on trying the open market and wasn't really interested in staying. Gold on the other hand they did offer him a fair contract the way I understand it. But Poston's are his agent so they got it in Gold's head that he was worth twice as much even though he was coming off a serious leg injury. If you get chance go and see what Gold did for the Bucs he an average year at best and imo it was subpar.

Although nothing in this League is a sure thing until you sign on the dotted line, but hear that Kennedy will be a priority to resign. I also have a hunch that Kennedy will be more affordable than some people might think. As for Hayward, we might be able to resign him but I realize its a long shot at best.
    IF WHAT I HEARD WAS RIGHT THE CARDNALS FRONT LOADED BERRY'S CONTRACT SO MUCH THAT DENVER COULDN'T MATCH IT.

Comment

Originally posted by broncofan1970
      IF WHAT I HEARD WAS RIGHT THE CARDNALS FRONT LOADED BERRY'S CONTRACT SO MUCH THAT DENVER COULDN'T MATCH IT.

How did u "HEAR" it?
      Bronco fan from Packer Land.
      Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
      Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Working...
      X