Free Agency Options...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Agency Options...

With what the Raiders did today, I think we need to go out and make a splash and start working on our Defense as the major importance #1 - A few options I think they should take a look at:

DE- Marcellus Wiley - Would come cheap, we were on his list last year.
    DE- Kevin Carter- If the price is right.
    DT- Jermaine Haley- We need some DT's
    CB- Terrance Shaw- If we don't keep Walls & Herndon both, we don't have much.
    CB- Terry Cousin- Same as Shaw, we really need some CB depth...We all remember the Colt's game(s).......
    2007 Season- Allllll Readddddy!!!!! #27

I hear the Titans are likely going to re-sign Carter, and Wiley is old and washed up.
    My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

Originally posted by DenverFan07
      With what the Raiders did today, I think we need to go out and make a splash and start working on our Defense as the major importance #1 - A few options I think they should take a look at:

DE- Marcellus Wiley - Would come cheap, we were on his list last year.
      DE- Kevin Carter- If the price is right.
      DT- Jermaine Haley- We need some DT's
      CB- Terrance Shaw- If we don't keep Walls & Herndon both, we don't have much.
      CB- Terry Cousin- Same as Shaw, we really need some CB depth...We all remember the Colt's game(s).......
      I agree with your options they all sound good and would make our Defense alot better!!!!!
      WIN, LOSE OR TIE, I WILL BE A BRONCO FAN TIL THE DAY I DIE.

Comment

Working...
      X