taylor wants out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• taylor wants out

i heard jason taylor wants out of miami. wut do u think of a trade droughs and plummer for taylor
    if man is 5 and jay cutler is 6 then that must make john elway 7

Originally posted by jojo187
    i heard jason taylor wants out of miami. wut do u think of a trade droughs and plummer for taylor

And who will be our qb then?
    Bronco fan from Packer Land.
    Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

i would take that what he jsut said with a grain of salt or five
      The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
      While he sits by his hearth at home.
      Quickly finds when questioned by others .
      That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Plummer?

Plummer, no way! I would gladly offer Droughns and Pryce.

Comment

the broncos would just run the ball 30-40 times a game. they could get a QB that doesn't through interceptions and put the game in there defenses hands

Comment

source?

Just curious, where did you hear about Taylor wanting out? It makes some sense seeing as he was somewhat publicly unhappy last year, they just signed V. Holliday and according to KFFL they are very close to finalizing a deal for K. Carter. However, Saban may take them to a 3-4 and play Taylor at OLB. Valid source, or rumor?

Comment

Really, all you've done is post dumb posts. Plummer? Who will be our QB?

In another thread: No good d-linemen in the draft. Where did you get that idea?

Say it, you know nothing about football and management.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
              2. Taxes
              3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

a friend in maimi heard it on local radio. also if u dont like the post DONT RESPONED. further more u will never win a superbowl relying on jake plummer he just makes to many mistakes. in todays NFL u need a team that does not turn the ball over and u need to get turnovers. not turning the ball over means not throwing interceptions and getting turnovers means pressuring the QB. also i realize this deal would never happen this post was just meant as a for instance.

p.s u dont need to throw the ball to win

Comment

IF Taylor is unhappy (haven't heard that myself) then perhaps we could trade Pryce straight up for him. Trevor is a year younger and was considered to be one of the top defensive linemen for quite awhile, although his stats aren't nearly as flashy as Taylor's. Both teams could solve a problem while still not straight out sacrificing a really good lineman.

Although, if I were Miami, I would ask Pryce to switch back to defensive tackle. But I really doubt Miami would trade him unless he's seriously unhappy, and maybe not even then.
                  "You can't take the sky from me..."
                  ------
                  "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Taylor is complaining about being moved to OLB in the 3-4 that Saban is considering implementing. Nothing more, nothing less.

Comment

Plummer? I can't tell if your even serious? No way would ever happen. Nor should it.

I would happily trade pryce, droughns and some draft picks for him though. But then once again we come to the problem of not having the cap room anyhow.

Comment

Originally posted by bmcl2343
                        Plummer? I can't tell if your even serious? No way would ever happen. Nor should it.

I would happily trade pryce, droughns and some draft picks for him though. But then once again we come to the problem of not having the cap room anyhow.
                        Just how much do you think a 30-something DE requires?
                        If TP leaves, cap room is available.
                        MORE than enough is left for a couple good players....
                        "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                        tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                        men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

One more reason to limit newbies from starting threads and in this case maybe even posting

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
                            Just how much do you think a 30-something DE requires?
                            If TP leaves, cap room is available.
                            MORE than enough is left for a couple good players....
                            Fair point. But Taylor is in my opinion one of the better DEs in the NFL still and I don't think that droughns and pryce are worth that much in a trade. I didn't meant the two of them and our first round picks for the next 3 years, perhaps a lower round pick or perhaps no picks at all.

As for our cap room, my understanding is that getting rid of pryce will clear up some room, yes. But will it clear up enough so that we can sign all of our draft picks plus "a couple" of top tier players (which I think Taylor can still be)? No.

I think we can expect to have enough cap room to sign our draft picks and some middle of the road free agents, but I don't expect us to sign any more contracts like the one we gave Gold this season or the one we gave Bailey last season.

Comment

Droughns and Pryce for Taylor and a 2nd Round or 3rd round pick sounds good to me.

"OFTEN IMITATED NEVER DUPLICATED!"

"....knee injuries did something opposing defenses could not. Stop Terrell Davis."

"My Last game in a Cardinals uniform, I heard them say...."WE WANT JAKE.....WE WANT JAKE!!! and all the while I was thinking, "I want you too."- Jake Plummer

Comment

Working...
                              X