Draft Troy Williamson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draft Troy Williamson

Maybe I'm being a homer because I'm from South Carolina but Troy Williamson of the South Carolina Gamecocks is one of the best receivers in the country. He didn't get much action because South Carolina is a running team and has quarterback issues. Lots of times when Troy gets the ball he makes things happen. He might drop a little in the draft because he is skipping his senior season but the guy has good hands, runs a 4.3 in the 40, and at 6'2" 200lbs he has good size. Never mind Mike Williams when you can have a sleeper like this guy. What do you guys think?
    "I'm about to school you cats you can call me August"

He's not a sleeper, everyone knows about him. Infact, as reported at the Combine about half of the NFL teams have him rated over Mike Williams as the 2nd best WR in this draft. He is a top 15 selection if not top 10.

He'd be a great selection, but we would have to trade up significantly.

Comment

If we get a gamecock, i want darrell shropshire, he reminds me of mario but without the goofy smile 24/7.

I like my defensive tackles like I like my women: well over 300 lbs.
      ABWRFRC

Comment

I knoisw we need a WR but we need defense first.........next year with our first pick id bet we draft a wr to replace rod as our #1 or 2(depending on lelie) and groom him for the years coming

^Snk16

Broncos Kick Ass

Comment

in the mock draft on fox they have him picked before us

Comment

Working...
          X