Dorsett Davis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dorsett Davis

Anyone have a scouting report on this guy Dorsett Davis? Looks like we will be relying on him for some major production this upcoming yr.

it says he could be a NT but he seems a little small?

he could be a good DT next season in a 4-3 or maybe a DE in the 3-4

we have some good players on the DL that we can work with

palepoi
    warren
    e. johnson
    l. ellis
    d. davis

i still feel that 3-4 will be used 80% of the time and i think we will get a DL in FA (hopefully douglas, not robinson) and pick up one in the draft with round 1 pick (unless a top OL or WR falls, or heath miller)

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003
      it says he could be a NT but he seems a little small?

he could be a good DT next season in a 4-3 or maybe a DE in the 3-4

we have some good players on the DL that we can work with

palepoi
      warren
      e. johnson
      l. ellis
      d. davis

i still feel that 3-4 will be used 80% of the time and i think we will get a DL in FA (hopefully douglas, not robinson) and pick up one in the draft with round 1 pick (unless a top OL or WR falls, or heath miller)

in 3-4 we seriously shouldnt waste first round pick at 25 on a dl........i mean, wed be better off gettin one in 2nd-4th.... I hopin we get OL or TE
      Bronco fan from Packer Land.
      Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
      Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Originally posted by MoFo_JoRo
        in 3-4 we seriously shouldnt waste first round pick at 25 on a dl........i mean, wed be better off gettin one in 2nd-4th.
        How would getting a good D-lineman at #25 be "a waste"? We need youth AND depth at the position.

Comment

Originally posted by Sevenis7
          How would getting a good D-lineman at #25 be "a waste"? We need youth AND depth at the position.
          You betcha. If get Shaun Cody or Hawthorne at number 25 that isn't waste at all imho.
          John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

D-end is one of the strengths of this years draft. In addition, D-end is a position of need for our team. In my opinion, it is the position of greatest need. How can that be a wasted pick??

Comment

Working...
            X