David Boston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Boston

I'm not one of them, but I figured it'd be sooner or later that someone makes a thread saying so......
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
    men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

I think we should sign David Boston. Plaxico Burress asking price will be too high for our cap. Boston also might be interested with the 49ers or Giants if the Giants don't sign Plax.
    Ultimate Thread Killer!!!

Sig above made by me!

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
      I'm not one of them, but I figured it'd be sooner or later that someone makes a thread saying so......

Already two in General Discussion and people that started them are in favor of it. But I'm with you on this one RC I'm not in favor of it.
      John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

NO!! dont do it we dont need him at all
        visit the best website on earth

Critical Table

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
          Already two in General Discussion and people that started them are in favor of it. But I'm with you on this one RC I'm not in favor of it.
          well, for those that put them in GD......WRONG FORUM!!!!!

But how many times does a guy have to have 'problems' with his team before he's considered a risk?
          On the other hand....if he gets any bigger....he could be turned into a DE!
          "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
          tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
          men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

I like it i say we should do it!
            sigpic

Comment

well, for those that put them in GD......WRONG FORUM!!!!!

But how many times does a guy have to have 'problems' with his team before he's considered a risk?
              On the other hand....if he gets any bigger....he could be turned into a DE!
              The question that pops into my mind is why did he fail the physical in the first place?
              John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Depending on how things work out with Putzier, Boston might even be able to play at TE?

As to whether we should bring him in, it would be completely dependant on how much he was asking for. I think we need another receiving threat - but Boston might be too much of a risk: Reportedly bad attitude and questionable health (he was cut because he failed his physical)

Comment

Boston

only if he comes cheap, anything he feels he's worth he needs to prove by going for incentives. If he achieves the incentives, than wonderful. Any Bronco fan should be nervous about a signing like him and all that can go wrong, but there is a chance with his ability that A LOT can go right. I say we get Jake to call him to Denver, offer him a bottom base contract for one year with a team option and laced with incentives.

Comment

Nah, he was cut cuz he fialed his physical, why would we want him?
                    Bronco fan from Packer Land.
                    Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
                    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Oooo

I do.

The Broncos need to have their semi-annual signing of an over-rated player they pay too much for. This would be perfect!

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                      You should check these guys out

Comment

if he gets into shape ,off the roids,and plays REAL cheap.I say sign him!!!

...look at it this way if Putz doesnt make it back ,Boston could be converted to TE!

...LMAO!!!

Comment

If we sign Boston I will start 100 threads complainin bout it (To counter all the "lets sign so an so" threads.

Betcha all cant wait now
                          Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Boston had a lot of potential and showed signs of greatness but was unwilling to listen to coaches and friends advising him to lay off the roids and be a team player. He failed on both and has been passed on by every team who have thought they could be the ones to turn him around. He's a big mistake and I hope we stay far away from him. I say he's a perfect fit for the Raiders!

Comment

Originally posted by eabort
                              Boston had a lot of potential and showed signs of greatness but was unwilling to listen to coaches and friends advising him to lay off the roids and be a team player. He failed on both and has been passed on by every team who have thought they could be the ones to turn him around. He's a big mistake and I hope we stay far away from him. I say he's a perfect fit for the Raiders!

Is there such a thing as a PERFECT fit on the raiders?
                              Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Working...
                              X