Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VAChargerFan
    replied
    Please..please take him. I would make our season that much easier after he destroy's your team.

Seriously, you all need to pass on him. AZ thought he would change (Coke possesion). We thought he would change (fight with our strength coach, leaving the Jets game early), Miami thought he would change (beating up a ticket agent, roids). He is not going to change. yeah, he has potential, but lacks the mental makeup to use it. Boston will never amount to anything in the NFL. He is pretty much done

Leave a comment:

• jojo187
    replied
    i would not mind seeing boston in bronco blue. he is huge and fast. as for the bad attitude i seem to remember a TE names shannon sharpe that had a bad attitude, also a linebacker names bill romanowski (that was on roids) who had a bad attitude. if i had his kind of talent and had to waste it on those crappy teams i would have a bad attitude aswell.

Leave a comment:

• TXBRONC
    replied
    Originally posted by Colorado Bronch
    If we can pick him up cheap and maybe playing with his old buddy Jake will keep his attitude in check. We should move him to TE though and tell him to stay bulked up! He would have wicked speed at the TE position.
    The guy just failed his physical, the first order of buiness would be to find out why? My guess is he woundn't want to play TE and I think it would be bad move no matter how cheap he is.

Leave a comment:

• Colorado Bronch
    replied
    Its worht the gamble

If we can pick him up cheap and maybe playing with his old buddy Jake will keep his attitude in check. We should move him to TE though and tell him to stay bulked up! He would have wicked speed at the TE position.

Leave a comment:

• bornbroncofan
    replied
    I love to gamble, so i say pick him up. If it's got a possibility of a big pay off then why not, plus Jake is real big on Boston so who knows.

Leave a comment:

• eabort
    replied
    Originally posted by MoFo_JoRo
    Is there such a thing as a PERFECT fit on the raiders?
    Old, High priced and with an attitude problem! Trifecta!!!

Leave a comment:

• HORSEPOWER 56
    replied
    I'd take him. He doesn't have an attitude problem any more than Corey Dillon does/did, he just wanted to go somewhere with a chance to win. He played with Ariz and SD (not the SD of last year mind you - when Boston played there Brees was throwing balls to the other team, Gates was on the bench, they were still playing "Marty Ball" and they had no defense. I think he failed his physical by a failed drug test. The rumors kicking around the league near the end of the season was that he popped for steroids, (big surprise). Miami probably just didn't want to pay him so they cut him for "failing a physical". The physical and IR is an effective tool to dump unwanted players guilt free. Look at Dorsett Davis last year, He was on IR the whole year for a FINGER INJURY! B.S., Shanny just wanted him off the roster without having to cut him and risk him signing elsewhere. Bell played with pins in his finger, Lynch played with a cast on, finger injury my a$$. It's all politics, Boston would've done fine for Miami last year had he not had a knee injury in camp.

Leave a comment:

• MoFo_JoRo
    replied
    Originally posted by eabort
    Boston had a lot of potential and showed signs of greatness but was unwilling to listen to coaches and friends advising him to lay off the roids and be a team player. He failed on both and has been passed on by every team who have thought they could be the ones to turn him around. He's a big mistake and I hope we stay far away from him. I say he's a perfect fit for the Raiders!

Is there such a thing as a PERFECT fit on the raiders?

Leave a comment:

• eabort
    replied
    Boston had a lot of potential and showed signs of greatness but was unwilling to listen to coaches and friends advising him to lay off the roids and be a team player. He failed on both and has been passed on by every team who have thought they could be the ones to turn him around. He's a big mistake and I hope we stay far away from him. I say he's a perfect fit for the Raiders!

Leave a comment:

• MoFo_JoRo
    replied
    If we sign Boston I will start 100 threads complainin bout it (To counter all the "lets sign so an so" threads.

Betcha all cant wait now

Leave a comment:

• BIGD2oo4
    replied
    if he gets into shape ,off the roids,and plays REAL cheap.I say sign him!!!

...look at it this way if Putz doesnt make it back ,Boston could be converted to TE!

...LMAO!!!

Leave a comment:

• Jared
    replied
    Originally posted by rcsodak
    I'm not one of them, but I figured it'd be sooner or later that someone makes a thread saying so......
    Oooo

I do.

The Broncos need to have their semi-annual signing of an over-rated player they pay too much for. This would be perfect!

Leave a comment:

• MoFo_JoRo
    replied
    Originally posted by rcsodak
    I'm not one of them, but I figured it'd be sooner or later that someone makes a thread saying so......

Nah, he was cut cuz he fialed his physical, why would we want him?

Leave a comment:

• jletourneau
    replied
    Boston

only if he comes cheap, anything he feels he's worth he needs to prove by going for incentives. If he achieves the incentives, than wonderful. Any Bronco fan should be nervous about a signing like him and all that can go wrong, but there is a chance with his ability that A LOT can go right. I say we get Jake to call him to Denver, offer him a bottom base contract for one year with a team option and laced with incentives.

Leave a comment:

• bmcl2343
    replied
    Depending on how things work out with Putzier, Boston might even be able to play at TE?

As to whether we should bring him in, it would be completely dependant on how much he was asking for. I think we need another receiving threat - but Boston might be too much of a risk: Reportedly bad attitude and questionable health (he was cut because he failed his physical)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X