Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please Please Please

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Please Please Please

    Denver You Have To Draft Vincent Jackson At What Ever Cost Get A High Second Round Pick Some How And Get Him He Is Going To Be Great Trust Me

  • #2
    Why Is Every First Letter In The Words You Type Capitalized?
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by CAMERON
      Denver You Have To Draft Vincent Jackson At What Ever Cost Get A High Second Round Pick Some How And Get Him He Is Going To Be Great Trust Me
      At the cost or giving up just about everything else for one player, it isn't wise.
      John 11: 25-27

      My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams



      Thanks Snk16

      Comment


      • #4
        I would love to get him!!! You're right he will ge great!!!
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
          Why Is Every First Letter In The Words You Type Capitalized?
          hahahhaha i just realized that to WTF ????

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
            Why Is Every First Letter In The Words You Type Capitalized?


            Hey Whatever you're name is, Caps lock is above shift, turn it off.

            sigpic

            Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

            There are three things you can expect in life:

            1. Death
            2. Taxes
            3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

            Comment


            • #7
              capitalizinG thE firsT letteR oF eacH worD wenT ouT oF stylE lasT yeaR. geT witH thE timeS!

              Comment


              • #8
                He should still be in the draft in the 3rd or 4th round.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  He's not going into the second round; read this post: http://www.denverbroncos.com/forums/...6&page=2&pp=15

                  Believe me.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Broncology
                    He's not going into the second round; read this post: http://www.denverbroncos.com/forums/...6&page=2&pp=15

                    Believe me.
                    But we shouldnt use our 1st rounder on him though. We should go after Shaun Cody a DL from USC.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by BVP
                      But we shouldnt use our 1st rounder on him though. We should go after Shaun Cody a DL from USC.
                      Agreed, I didn't say we should -- I'm all for Shaun Cody -- what I was trying to say is that Vincent Jackson is a third rounder at best; whoever thinks he's a second rounder either does not follow college football or lives up to the "hype" everyone else is talking up about them. Usually the people who talk "hype" about someone don't know anything about football or the draft either; they just like to be their own draft pundit in their little mind and like to take information that people like John Clayton say and praise it like it's the Bible.

                      It's not true; he's not a second rounder and if he ends up being one -- you can mock me and make fun of me until the day I die.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Broncology
                        Agreed, I didn't say we should -- I'm all for Shaun Cody -- what I was trying to say is that Vincent Jackson is a third rounder at best; whoever thinks he's a second rounder either does not follow college football or lives up to the "hype" everyone else is talking up about them. Usually the people who talk "hype" about someone don't know anything about football or the draft either; they just like to be their own draft pundit in their little mind and like to take information that people like John Clayton say and praise it like it's the Bible.

                        It's not true; he's not a second rounder and if he ends up being one -- you can mock me and make fun of me until the day I die.
                        OK. I thought you were saying he is going to be drafted in the 1st round. My bad.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan
                          capitalizinG thE firsT letteR oF eacH worD wenT ouT oF stylE lasT yeaR. geT witH thE timeS!
                          LOL setting a new trend huh?
                          The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                          While he sits by his hearth at home.
                          Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                          That he knows nothing at all.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X