Chris McAlister

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris McAlister

Was the Ravens starting CB Chris McAlister released/waived/traded/cut/whatever?
    Ultimate Thread Killer!!!

Sig above made by me!

Chris Mcalister

NO, he wasn't
    Al Wilson leads the hit parade in the new defensive juggeranaut that is the DENVER BRONCOS

Comment

Originally posted by Fear56
      NO, he wasn't
      Thanks It's because when Baltimore signed Samari Rolle, I thought they signed him because they had lost Chris. How confusing.
      Ultimate Thread Killer!!!

Sig above made by me!

Comment

Cornerbacks

No they are keeping Chris McAllister and Samari Rolle, which at first i thought was really good for them, but now i disagree. You see They did get an amazing corner in Rolle but they had to cut 2 good corners too afford him. Now Baltimore is going to have to replace them with mediocore fill-ins. So Baltimore has 2 superstars and no depth at corner which can be exploited by teams that will therefore run a 4 reciever set and expose the lack of depth at that position making for mismatches and scoring opportunities. As a sidenote, when teams do switch to a 4 reciever set then Baltimore will have to switch to a nickel or dime formation meaning they will have to take out some of thier AMAZING linebackers, thereby effectively nullifying that advantage.
        Al Wilson leads the hit parade in the new defensive juggeranaut that is the DENVER BRONCOS

Comment

Working...
        X