Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One player you are really high on in draft.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One player you are really high on in draft.

Who is it that you think will really surprise a lot of people and be very good in the NFL?

I like Adrian McPherson from AFL, he is fast enough to run, but he has an accurate arm that is as strong as Vick's. The only problem he has is the gambling thing in college.
    Bronco fan from Packer Land.
    Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

I'm really high on DT Mike Patterson and DT Luis Castillo. Patterson moreso, but I've taken a liking to these guys and will follow their pro careers.

Im also very high on Jammal Brown and Khalif Barnes, they aren't quite a "surprise" pick, but I think they will surprise with how good they are right off the bat.

Comment

Originally posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan
      I'm really high on DT Mike Patterson and DT Luis Castillo. Patterson moreso, but I've taken a liking to these guys and will follow their pro careers.

Im also very high on Jammal Brown and Khalif Barnes, they aren't quite a "surprise" pick, but I think they will surprise with how good they are right off the bat.

Hopefully one of the two latter guys you said will get to surprise the league with us
      Bronco fan from Packer Land.
      Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
      Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Chad Owens and Marcus Spears

Comment

I'm not suggesting we take him, cause Jakes our guy...but i really think Charlie Frye could end up better then both Alex Smith, and Aaron Rodgers...hes a great leader, he's got great size...has good accuracy...

I also think Channing Crowder will surprise some people his rookie year...

Comment

draft

I really believe Carlos Rogers may end up being the best CB to come out of this draft. His stock has climbed to possibly a mid round pick with someone like the Chiefs, but I believe he will have a long term impact within the league. I am hoping the Chiefs pass for someone else.

Comment

i really like shaun cody from USC..... i really hope he falls to us and we draft him. i also like the two tackles, khalif barnes and jamal brown.... vicent jackson also looks like he help out whichever team drafts him

Comment

marion barber III, I hope we get him!

"OFTEN IMITATED NEVER DUPLICATED!"

"....knee injuries did something opposing defenses could not. Stop Terrell Davis."

"My Last game in a Cardinals uniform, I heard them say...."WE WANT JAKE.....WE WANT JAKE!!! and all the while I was thinking, "I want you too."- Jake Plummer

Comment

At DE/LB Justin Tuck and Shawne Merriman
                  at DT/DE Shaun Cody
                  at FS- Marviel Underwood, James Butler, and Josh Bullocks
                  at WR- Vincent Jackson

Zero Wing, the greatest Japanese to English translation ever...

Comment

Darren Sproles and Brodney Poole.
                    sigpic

Comment

Matt Jones because he is a football player.
                      Last year before the draft I was big on DJ, Watts, and Karlos Dansby. DJ and Dansby cause I knew Denver would draft an LB. And Watts because I'm a Marshall fan. Thought he would be better than he was this year.

Comment

I really really really like Jerome Mathis of Hampton the kid can flat out fly ran a 4.31 at the combine.....portis ran a 4.41 and bell ran a 4.37 to put that in perspective but he has ran 4.25 in college he is great return man and can score everytime he toches the ball alot like daunte hall execpt taller and better hand and a little faster maybe not as crazy of moves but he has insane ones still he would be a great addition to our reciving core

i also like Fabian Washington

Comment

Marice Clarrett.LOL, JK. I think we should go after Dan Cody from Oklahoma, or Shaun Cody from USC. Both would help out the 3-4.
                          sigpic

Comment

Cadillac

Originally posted by Black59Razor
                            Your all tired of reading this, I know, but DeMarcus ware....

I love Cadilac too...he just has great runners instincts....

Mike Williams...Erasmus James...Shaun Cody....

OH, you just said ONE! My bad....
                            Razor, I couldn't agree with you more on Cadillac. He is always mentioned as the last of the top 3 backs, but I believe that over the years he will have the best career of the three. There is no better runner in this draft than Cadillac. He creates his own holes. I think all 3 backs will be very good additions to a team, but I believe Cadillac has what it takes to be one of those "special" players. I look forward to following his career closely.

Comment

Originally posted by In-com-plete
                              Matt Jones because he is a football player.
                              Halfway through last season, I read a post touting Jones to play TE or WR. 6'6" 240, runs a 4.4 40! Made me curious then and still am curious to see how he'd do in the NFL. I'd love for us to take a chance on him. He'd cause serious mismatch for defenders, but not sure where he'll go in the draft. 3rd round or lower, I say let's take a chance.

Comment

Working...
                              X