X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luther Elliss

Any news on him?
    any team interested?
    are we really releasing him or hiring him as a backup?

"The man of knowledge must be able not only to love his enemies but also to hate his friends."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

he prob gonna be a backup, he cant even stay healthy for half a year, so we should just release him

Comment

We are going to pay him 1 million dollars again to play 3 games and get 7 tackles.

Comment

Originally posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan
        We are going to pay him 1 million dollars again to play 3 games and get 7 tackles.
        You're kidding right, Shanahan can't possibly be paying him 1 mil again right??? There is no way he should be getting more than a couple hundred thousand.

Comment

Originally posted by DPg2003
          You're kidding right, Shanahan can't possibly be paying him 1 mil again right??? There is no way he should be getting more than a couple hundred thousand.

Yeah that was a joke......I hope.

Comment

Mug, what do you think about J Parrella?
            He's always been a great run plugging DT, and is not free for the taking.
            I'd rather see him than L Ellis agains, myself.
            "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
            tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
            men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

i liked ellis ... i know there is a veteran minimum i am not sure but i thought it was closer to a million rather than a couple hundred thousand
              The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
              While he sits by his hearth at home.
              Quickly finds when questioned by others .
              That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
                Mug, what do you think about J Parrella?
                He's always been a great run plugging DT, and is not free for the taking.
                I'd rather see him than L Ellis agains, myself.
                He would need to pass a physical, if healthy, he is a good runstuffing DT. Probably better then anyone we have on the roster. In a 3-4, he would be a NT, but his knees probably couldn't handle the stress. In a 4-3 he would be a very good pickup if we lose out on Ellis Johnson or Pope signs elsewhere.

Comment

Sign ellis again, he has talent. If he can stay healthy then he is worth it. Warren will be fine. Someone will get drafted. all our defensive woes will be cocnerned, we'll still suck defensively in the playoffs because we have no offense, like usual, but whatever.

"Anyone who uses the word 'smidge' is arrogant."

Comment

He would only count the veteran minimum agaist the cap. I think that he is worth it.

Comment

Working...
                    X