Cooper Carlisle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cooper Carlisle

Forgive me if this is already out there but what do you guys think of us not being able to keep Cooper Carlisle? Hes a raven now.
    http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/w...equenceyh5.jpg

sigpic

Perhaps Cooper Carlisle wasn't in our roster plans. If someone else wants to pay a backup "starter money" they can have him.
    I always think to myself, would I want the Denver Broncos paying this guy that much to stay here? Usually the answer is no. It's a business and I'm sure that there are little Carlisle's to feed.
    I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Comment

I think this is a strong indication we will be drafting a guard or two in the draft. I could see us taking one in round 2. We need to address the guard situation.

Comment

Cooper Carlisle is gone

The Ravens took him away from us.

Here.

Comment

Gaurd just became a need...unless Pj Alexander can step up...

Comment

I liked Cooper to i wish they didn't take him.
            Darrent Williams #27 R.I.P

Comment

That's it!!!!! Denver HAS TO SIGN G Bennie Anderson!!!
              Ultimate Thread Killer!!!

Sig above made by me!

Comment

Damn, more incentive to go after Chris Spencer or an other OL in the draft.

Comment

RICK DEMULLING!

Come on Denver, pursue him!
                  sigpic

Comment

Damn! That sucks big time! Cooper is a versatile lineman and would have filled the guard spot nicely while we groomed somebody else. I think this weil be a bigger pain than some might first expect.
                    "You can't take the sky from me..."
                    ------
                    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Yeah , i agree, he was very useful and now he's gone. C'mon Broncos, what are you doing. We are losing more than we are gaining.

Comment

Originally posted by ttejuco
                        Yeah , i agree, he was very useful and now he's gone. C'mon Broncos, what are you doing. We are losing more than we are gaining.

You have said it best my friend
                        Darrent Williams #27 R.I.P

Comment

Carlisle's biggest role was as our number 3 OT if I'm not mistaken. Now, we don't have a swing man for our line capable of filling in at G or OT in an emergency.

With Lepsis almost a lock to sign elsewhere next offseason, the need at OT, screw OG, has become massive.

Jammal Brown in 2005!

Comment

****ing a i wanted coop to start

Comment

I certainly hope so. I have been advocating it since the season ended. Neal and Carlisle were unable to get the job done in short yardage this season. We need someone wil size (310-330 lbs.) and enough athletism to run offense. You only find them on the first day of the draft. If you wait longer in the draft you can get one quality or the other but not both.

If this year we draft one to relieve our immediate need, next year we could draft the second and move Hambleton to center. This would bring our line back up to the standard we used to have.

Comment

Working...
                              X