Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a good chance we will take jason campbell with round 2 pick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a good chance we will take jason campbell with round 2 pick?

Do any of you think we will take jason campbell as a #2 pick.. I just saw him in a good mock draft going round 2 for broncos.
    R.I.P. Darrent Williams

R.I.P. Damien Nash

Campbell

I have no problem with Campbell, but I would have a huge problem with him going to Denver in the 2nd round. I don't think he'll be available that late in the round anyway, but Campbell is not what the Broncos need to spen their #2 pick on, unless of course he can go both ways on the line, and do it effectively.

Comment

I've wanted to draft Jason Campbell for along time. I believe he will end up being one of, if not the most, successful QB out of this draft. He has all the physical tools you would look for. If he's still there in the 2nd round, I'm all for it.

Comment

The NFL Draft Countdown mock draft hasn't been updated since February 9. It will change soon. The Broncos will not be picking Campbell.
        A proponent of Denver drafting Cutler since 10/05.

So naturally, my Adopt-A-Bronco is Jay Cutler!

Comment

Considering there are greater needs than qb I don't see him being drafted by us in the second round. Also he had all of one descent season at Auburn imo that would make him a waste to take in the second round.
          John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

we should take him...for all the reasons we wasted time pursuing Garcia...

he has good upside and fits the offense. but if we don't take Campbell i think we should take McPherson. jake has the tools, but is plagued by horrible decision making. why not draft a back up with similar tools...who can eventually replace Jake if his decision making doesn't improve.

Comment

The reason I ask is cause I saw a few "good" mocks having us taking campell in the second round.. I thought it was odd we didn't go defense.
              R.I.P. Darrent Williams

R.I.P. Damien Nash

Comment

Originally posted by LoufromLItt.
                The reason I ask is cause I saw a few "good" mocks having us taking campell in the second round.. I thought it was odd we didn't go defense.

These same mock drafts had us taking Ronnie Brown and Cadillac Williams in the first round in early versions. With our needs on defense and the o-line I really doubt will go after a qb.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Well NFL draft countdown just updated and he thinks we are still going to take Jason Cambell in the second round...Just letting you guys know...

Comment

I like this guy but im not sold that hes a second round pick!!! I think he will need at least 3 to 4 years before hes ready if he ever is. i got to see him play couple times there were things that excited me but more that scared me!!

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
                      These same mock drafts had us taking Ronnie Brown and Cadillac Williams in the first round in early versions. With our needs on defense and the o-line I really doubt will go after a qb.
                      what mock draft have you seen with ronnie brown or carnell williams falling past the 10th pick?

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefSurgeon
                        what mock draft have you seen with ronnie brown or carnell williams falling past the 10th pick?
                        The ones done on The Sporting New web site. You have to have subscription if you want to see them. As I said this was earlier versions they have updated since then.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

I never thought we were going to be going after a QB origianly...but remember we did make a run at Garcia, and Gus Frerotte...so you never know....i probably would'nt mind taking Campbell, or Frye, with our second round pick....

Comment

Originally posted by EddyMac87
                            I never thought we were going to be going after a QB origianly...but remember we did make a run at Garcia, and Gus Frerotte...so you never know....i probably would'nt mind taking Campbell, or Frye, with our second round pick....
                            That's different situation altogether. Garcia and Frerotte we're being pursued to be the back up qb and nothing more. At anyrate, I doubt we draft a qb this year.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

I really think the Bronco brass really like Andrew Walter and he will be a huge value pick at the end of the third round. Plus Plummer would love for him to come here and I'm sure he's begging Shanny to draft him.

Zero Wing, the greatest Japanese to English translation ever...

Comment

Working...
                              X