Sign this guy to play LB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by muse
    Good good, Northampton are clawing there way out of relegation which is a relief. England are playing like turd, and they need some inspiration. I'm hooked on Rugby 2005 right now...
    Good to hear that Northampton are making progress. They had a stinker of a start to the season didn't they. My best friend's new hubbie is a big Saints fan so I have a slight soft spot for the club.
    I'm looking forward to the Heineken Cup quarters next. Despite the lack of Welsh interest in the final stages it should be interesting to see how it goes.
    How do you think Northampton will fare against Toulouse?

Comment

Yes, beat Harlequins today 22-20! We're probably safe now, but it was scary. Damn Solomons... hate that man.

Saints vs Toulouse...either a 1 point win to Saints or a 15+ point win for Toulouse. Depends how much Saints want it...
      sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Originally posted by muse
        Yes, beat Harlequins today 22-20! We're probably safe now, but it was scary. Damn Solomons... hate that man.

Saints vs Toulouse...either a 1 point win to Saints or a 15+ point win for Toulouse. Depends how much Saints want it...
        A dramatic victory against the Harlequins! Congrats

Comment

Try on the last play of the game converted...would've had a heart attack had I been there.

Nice little rumour floating around, you'll like this one: Stephen Jones is apparently in contract talks with Saints! Shane Drahm's leaving so we need a new 10, and I wouldn't complain if Stephie came to join us!

Hopefully next season:

1. Tom Smith
          2. Steve Thompson
          3. Chris Budgen
          4. Matt Lord
          5. Damien Browne
          6. Darren Fox
          7. Ali Hogg (I wish :p)
          8. Grant Seely/Ross Beatie

9. Mark Robinson (although Cusiter's out on the market...wouldn't mind Chris at Franklin's)
          10. Stephen Jones

11. Ben Cohen

12. Mark Tucker/Chris Hyndman/Tom Diggin/Andy Vilk
          13. Wylie Human

14. Sean Lamont

15. Bruce Reihana

We really need a class centre, haven't had one since John Leslie...
          sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

That's a juicy bit of gossip about Stephen Jones. It would be nice to have him nearer to home. Every good team should have a Jones!

Comment

Working...
            X