Andrew Walter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrew Walter

I know this guy just appeared on the main site, but I've been high on this guy for a while now. He's got all the tools in a superstar QB, great size, spectacular arm strength, very quick release, a phenomenal leader and a big time film guy. Going into his Junior year he was one of the top rated QBs in the nation, but after losing key members of his team like Shaun Macdonald he had a very rough year, and was injured this past year. He will drop to the third to fourth round because he won't be able to work out prior to the draft due to the surgery he had on his shoulder.

He's also a very good friend of Plummer and is a Colorado native and would love to play for Denver.

Zero Wing, the greatest Japanese to English translation ever...

My sister goes to ASU so i've seen him play... HIs accuracy sucks.. but if he gets that down hes a good QB

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBaller
      My sister goes to ASU so i've seen him play... HIs accuracy sucks.. but if he gets that down hes a good QB
      I think he has talent, but many experts felt Walter would have been better served by staying for his senior year.
      John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
        I think he has talent, but many experts felt Walter would have been better served by staying for his senior year.

He is a senior

Comment

I too like Walter because he is a pure pocket passer. He has elite arm strength and can fit the ball into any tight space. The downside to Walter is that he is a big target and lacks above average mobility, necessary to run our type of offense. Should he be drafted by Denver, the Broncos would have to make line adjustments, r we could be looking at another high sack season. If I'm the Cowboys though, I look real hard at Walter in the middle rounds. It's obvious they have given up on Henson, and Bledsoe and Walter share similar qualities.

Comment

Originally posted by Milehigh117
            He is a senior

My bad maybe I was thinking of Rogers.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

I dont think the cowboys have given up on Henson yet, Parcells just doesn't think he's ready enough. He has obvious talents except he basically has to relearn the QB position after being out of football so long. He'll probably take a few years longer than a regular rook to develop which is why Jones was alright with picking up Bledsoe.

Comment

Andrew broke John Elways NCAA passing records and is now #1 in the Pac Ten

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC

He did stay for his senior year

Comment

I just recently looked at his career stats, and for his career he completed over 54% of his passes.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Working...
                    X