Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Herndon to the Seahawks

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by TXBRONC
    If you that will justify you feel free, but it still doesn't change the facts about Herndon's play.
    No, I was just trying to point out that usually when Kelly was getting burnt, Champ was as well.


    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by steve6787
      First of all Walls is not a starter, he is a nickel back. Loosing Kelly hurts. I like Lenny and his size, but that really scares me if he becomes our #2 CB.

      As far as the whole seperated shoulders are stronger after they heal? Yeah right. Have you ever had a seperated shoulder? Buddy of mine had a seperated shoulder, and its definately not a strong as it was before. Doesnt take much to pop it back out, and this was just while he was playing basketball. When he played football, good hit on the shoulder and it was back out.

      Now I understand that these guys have the best of the best when it comes to rehab and medical, but if something seperates or breaks, its never as strong as it was.
      No you are mistaken, the only reason Herndon was in the starting line up was because Walls was injuried that's the only reason Herndon started. Also with surgery his shoulder should be fine.
      John 11: 25-27

      My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams



      Thanks Snk16

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Den45 KC27
        No, I was just trying to point out that usually when Kelly was getting burnt, Champ was as well.
        Fair enough.
        John 11: 25-27

        My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams



        Thanks Snk16

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by TXBRONC
          No you are mistaken, the only reason Herndon was in the starting line up was because Walls was injuried that's the only reason Herndon started. Also with surgery his shoulder should be fine.
          I dont think you will find anywhere in my post where I thought Herndon was starter quality either. I don't think either of them are. Nickel backs are all they are and good ones I might add, but not starting Corner quality.
          steve6787
          Practice Squad
          Last edited by steve6787; 03-17-2005, 09:03 AM.


          Avatar/Signature by Snk16

          Jake "the Fake" Plummer - Shannon Sharpe

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by TXBRONC
            Also with surgery his shoulder should be fine.
            Hopefully your right, only time will tell.....


            Avatar/Signature by Snk16

            Jake "the Fake" Plummer - Shannon Sharpe

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by steve6787
              Hopefully your right, only time will tell.....
              Left to heal on their own joints are very slow to heal but with corrective surgery they very good chance it should be fine. That's not absolute, and as you said only time will tell for sure.
              John 11: 25-27

              My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams



              Thanks Snk16

              Comment


              • #52
                I fell off a ladder about two years ago. I fell from about 15 feet up and tried to cusion the blow the best I could. I separated my shoulder. TO this very day I havent regained the full strength in my left shoulder (the one I fell on). It pretty much never hurts but I can tell its weaker like when i'm at the ymn or lifting something heavy.
                Only a fool allows another's opinion to anger him to the point of hurling insults.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by steve6787
                  First of all Walls is not a starter, he is a nickel back. Loosing Kelly hurts. I like Lenny and his size, but that really scares me if he becomes our #2 CB.

                  As far as the whole seperated shoulders are stronger after they heal? Yeah right. Have you ever had a seperated shoulder? Buddy of mine had a seperated shoulder, and its definately not a strong as it was before. Doesnt take much to pop it back out, and this was just while he was playing basketball. When he played football, good hit on the shoulder and it was back out.

                  Now I understand that these guys have the best of the best when it comes to rehab and medical, but if something seperates or breaks, its never as strong as it was.

                  in 03 walls was the starting corner, and played the other teams #1 reciever all season that was his first years starting and second in the league,,, guess what? he did very well. in 04 the only reason herndon started was the fact walls hurt his ankle and then the shoulder. he will do very well this year
                  sigpic
                  when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Aija
                    I fell off a ladder about two years ago. I fell from about 15 feet up and tried to cusion the blow the best I could. I separated my shoulder. TO this very day I havent regained the full strength in my left shoulder (the one I fell on). It pretty much never hurts but I can tell its weaker like when i'm at the ymn or lifting something heavy.
                    Did you have the shoulder surgically repaired or did you just let it heal?

                    My brother had his shoulder pop out of joint numerous times -- whenever he fell skiing for instance, and it was definitely a degenerative condition. He had it repaired surgically and now it's fine.

                    You have to have surgery to repair the joint or it just gets worse over time.

                    Walls had surgery by a top flight surgeon, you can believe he'll be fine. They repair much more serious injuries than a separated shoulder.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Cugel
                      Did you have the shoulder surgically repaired or did you just let it heal?

                      My brother had his shoulder pop out of joint numerous times -- whenever he fell skiing for instance, and it was definitely a degenerative condition. He had it repaired surgically and now it's fine.

                      You have to have surgery to repair the joint or it just gets worse over time.

                      Walls had surgery by a top flight surgeon, you can believe he'll be fine. They repair much more serious injuries than a separated shoulder.
                      Reports were out that Walls will always have trouble with that shoulder. I don't know why your making a big deal out of L Walls anyway , he sucks. Guy slower than my ninety year old grandma. Oh I forgot he shut down randy Moss- Bronco fans logic 150 yards is shutting moss down
                      Raiderjoe
                      Practice Squad
                      Last edited by Raiderjoe; 03-17-2005, 02:09 PM.
                      http://www.raiders.com/uploads/photos/perm/main/ALELCOFJPHFH/112804gallery-sp10.jpg

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        I had a surgery and did rehab for initially six weeks then six more and that **** still dont feel right its weaker. But like u said I dont have top medical staff plus i dont have the steroids to help my body regenerate quickly either .
                        Only a fool allows another's opinion to anger him to the point of hurling insults.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Raiderjoe
                          I have to agree probabaly K Herndon was Broncos best CB against the Raiders. L walls and his lack of speed will do wonders aginst a raiders team that will attack the ball down the field. Yea I forgot J Lynch will take some WR head off-a little hard to do when your 10 yards away.

                          Lenny Walls may have a better chance of being a top tier DB but I can almost guarantee he wont he has shown he is injury prone and if he did rush back from those injuries he may get injured more often than not If we dont match this offer I will be up-set because he always give you his all he may never be a shutdown corner but he is one hell of a second or third CB

                          Sig By Snk16

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by Aija
                            I fell off a ladder about two years ago. I fell from about 15 feet up and tried to cusion the blow the best I could. I separated my shoulder. TO this very day I havent regained the full strength in my left shoulder (the one I fell on). It pretty much never hurts but I can tell its weaker like when i'm at the ymn or lifting something heavy.
                            Did you attempt corrective surgery?
                            John 11: 25-27

                            My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams



                            Thanks Snk16

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Later Herndon Thank GOD!

                              This guy never even should have made the team. Let the Seahawks have him.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by DieHard
                                This guy never even should have made the team. Let the Seahawks have him.
                                dont be so hard on him, he had a great season, he just got screwed caz the coaches see more potential in walls than herndon

                                herndon played hard and i wish him the best, cept when we play him!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X