3) Justin Tuck
    4) Anybody but Matt Roth

Comment

Naa i would take Anttaj Hawthorne 1st round. the guys a beast
      Football is life, and life is football

Comment

S. Cody
        D. Ware

I really love Cody he just has that motor you have to love!! and he is a winner, winning is just a confidence thing but it can mean the difference in the end!!

Comment

I would take any guy that could help our d line out, because we need help, andi think we should have stayed with the 4-3 look anyway
          Football is life, and life is football

Comment

What I'd want:
            1) Pollack, IF he's available @ #25, but I doubt it. The guy just makes plays. He's roughly the same size as Dwight Freeney, so I don't get why people are always saying he's "undersized".

OR

2) S. Cody. 4 year starter on the back-to-back national championship team. Reminds me of Trevor. Could play DE or DT.

What it's going to be:
            Most mock drafts I've seen have us taking either Spears OR Ware

Comment

Originally posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan
              I'm also starting to buy into the Justin Tuck movement on this board. He had a great Pro Day yesterday and is firmly in the 1st round now.
              M-Gan, DON'T believe the hype! Prior to the USC-Notre Dame game, I had read how Tuck was this awesome pass rusher, possibly fastest DE coming off the edge. Turned on the game hoping to see how he'd do. Was he even in the game, because I don't remember his number being called? Definitely not a 1st rounder! Situational pass rusher, at best.

Comment

Originally posted by Sevenis7
                What I'd want:
                1) Pollack, IF he's available @ #25, but I doubt it. The guy just makes plays. He's roughly the same size as Dwight Freeney, so I don't get why people are always saying he's "undersized".

OR

2) S. Cody. 4 year starter on the back-to-back national championship team. Reminds me of Trevor. Could play DE or DT.

What it's going to be:
                Most mock drafts I've seen have us taking either Spears OR Ware

i think it would be great if we were able to get spears, but i think it will end up being shaun cody. Spears wount drop out of the top 20 atleast. If we are able to sign C. Brown and there are some rumors out there about J Abraham and M Strahan. so if we get 1 or maybe even 2 of those guys, then i think another DT(shaun cody or A Hawthore) in the draft would be a better first rounder than a DE.
                Texas Bronco Fan

Comment

Originally posted by Champ4life
                  i think it would be great if we were able to get spears, but i think it will end up being shaun cody. Spears wount drop out of the top 20 atleast. If we are able to sign C. Brown and there are some rumors out there about J Abraham and M Strahan. so if we get 1 or maybe even 2 of those guys, then i think another DT(shaun cody or A Hawthore) in the draft would be a better first rounder than a DE.
                  That depends on whether we trade Pryce BEFORE the draft or on draft day to move up a few spots (hopefully to #16). Then a couple of those players might be available. However, if we trade Pryce before the draft or if no-one wants him on draft day and we can't move up, then you're probably right.
                  sigpic

Comment

2 cents worth

Cody or Pollack

Comment

Originally posted by Champ4life
                      Which of the people in the draft do you guys think would be able to step in the first year and make a difference.

Also who do you think we have the best shot at getting. Personally im pretty high on E James, plus he has been slipping in mocks, so that gives us a reasonable chance to get him. Also any info on why he has been slipping would be nice
                      Tim Buhlman-BC.
                      No one wants to question these draft chumps...(sorry)...I mean gurus, but they should.

He shouldn't just be considered a first day selection (which he isn't)-he should be considered one of the elite at his position. If he can be had later, then I'm all for it. Use earlier selections and get the best collection of athletes/players available.

Another guy only a few mention is Chris Canty from Virginia. He's a heck of a player. Injuries be...not well considered. So he's been banged up. You don't take him. The Raiders, or Charger, or Cheifs do. He's able to stay healthy and now the Broncos have to compete against him. He's not well regarded either and could be had later than the first two rounds-if the drafts chumps...(sorry, did it again), I mean gurus, are right.

These two guys can REALLY play. Keep an eye on them. See where they reside in May. Hope against hope they become Bronco's.

Comment

I think the best two players for us would be Shaun Cody and Justin Tuck. Shaun Cody is not only a great D-line player who may be the next TP in the Broncos organization, but he also blocked four or five kicks in his collegiate career, so you know that he is a beast on special teams. Secondly, I'd love Justin Tuck because out of all of the top DE's, he is the second most athletic, second only to Merriman who will be long gone by 25. However, the biggest thing that Tuck has is that he consistently provided a monster pass rush presence at ND against top competition week in and week out. The only thing I'm worried about is his injury concerns.

Zero Wing, the greatest Japanese to English translation ever...

Comment

I would be happy with Pollack or Roth. I think that both could come in and contribute right away.

How high with Dan Cody go?

Comment

dan cody will probably be gone after the first 15-20 picks. not sure if he would be a good fit for team like us.

Comment

David Pollack
                              David Pollack
                              David Pollack

Comment

Working...
                              X