Free agency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free agency

On offense, The Broncos need to back to what they are known for. Good running backs. Do you think it would be worth it to presue Shaun Alexander? He's on hell of a running back, and Denver could really use him.
    Football is life, and life is football

I dunno though, it seems like Rubuen probably won't have the same season this year and tatum bell is always injured and mike anderson is past his prime

Comment

Originally posted by lobosfootball93
      I dunno though, it seems like Rubuen probably won't have the same season this year and tatum bell is always injured and mike anderson is past his prime
      How is one injury in a rookie campaign qualifying as "always" injured?

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
      You should check these guys out

Comment

I'm saying though that it seemed he had some injury going on all the time

Comment

Naaa I'm in high school and thats our mascot, Rocky mountain high school

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
            How is one injury in a rookie campaign qualifying as "always" injured?
            Actually there were three - finger, ribs (which kept him out of the most games), and shoulder, although he showed a lot of toughness playing throught the shoulder injury when everyone thought he was done for the year.

Comment

and Denver could really use him.

and what makes you think that????

Comment

I dunno, i think it would be better if we brought Alexander in, because then he could also help mentor bell, i forget though how old Alexander is though

Comment

I dunno, i think it would be better if we brought Alexander in, because then he could also help mentor bell, i forget though how old Alexander is though
                  i'm pretty sure he's just 27...

and you don't bring a "mentor " in for more then $4-$5 million

Comment

Originally posted by EddyMac87
                    i'm pretty sure he's just 27...

and you don't bring a "mentor " in for more then $4-$5 million
                    This thread is a joke...

Broncos don't need a back... They proved that this year, just throw anyone in there, and boom, we come up with 1,000 yards!
                    sigpic

Comment

Yea i still think we need to get some more offensive weapons though, rod smith will retire soon and i dont know if leile is ready to take the number 1 reciever spot

Comment

Yea i still think we need to get some more offensive weapons though, rod smith will retire soon and i dont know if leile is ready to take the number 1 reciever spot
                        I think Lelie will be the #1 guy even next year with Rod being the #2...Lelie is probably the most talented player on the team who's not named champ...he led the NFL with 20.1 YPC...with 7 TD's...I really think he's a future star in the leauge...

what were gonna need when Rod retires is another vertern player to take the #2, or #3 WR spot...and other then Rod....all are recievers are very young...and drafting Vincent Jackson (like many bronco fans want) is not the way to go for WR depth with all these young guys already on the roster...Nate Jackson, Lelie, Watts, and Luke...

Comment

I think Lelie will be the #1 guy even next year with Rod being the #2...Lelie is probably the most talented player on the team who's not named champ...he led the NFL with 20.1 YPC...with 7 TD's...I really think he's a future star in the leauge...

what were gonna need when Rod retires is another vertern player to take the #2, or #3 WR spot...and other then Rod....all are recievers are very young...and drafting Vincent Jackson (like many bronco fans want) is not the way to go for WR depth with all these young guys already on the roster...Nate Jackson, Lelie, Watts, and Luke...
                          yea i see what you are sayin, but the broncos have many other holes that they have to fill and they need to get their defense straight

Comment

yea i see what you are sayin, but the broncos have many other holes
                            which is why i put "when Rod retires"

Comment

which is why i put "when Rod retires"
                              Yea i know but seriously we need help on d and i dont think the 3-4 is lookin any good

Comment

Working...
                              X