Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lobosfootball93
    replied
    Well, atleast he has a record of being a very capable running back. Rubeun and Tatum have yet to show consistancy.When we lost Portis and Sharpe, we lost almost all of our offense.

Originally posted by rcsodak
    So by bringing in another RB, your WR/D questions get answered?

Leave a comment:

• rcsodak
    replied
    Originally posted by lobosfootball93
    Yea i still think we need to get some more offensive weapons though, rod smith will retire soon and i dont know if leile is ready to take the number 1 reciever spot
    yea i see what you are sayin, but the broncos have many other holes that they have to fill and they need to get their defense straight
    So by bringing in another RB, your WR/D questions get answered?

Leave a comment:

• TXBRONC
    replied
    I dunno, i think it would be better if we brought Alexander in, because then he could also help mentor bell, i forget though how old Alexander is though
    Alexander is in the prime of his career.

Leave a comment:

• lobosfootball93
    replied
    Originally posted by EddyMac87
    which is why i put "when Rod retires"
    Yea i know but seriously we need help on d and i dont think the 3-4 is lookin any good

Leave a comment:

• EddyMac87
    replied
    yea i see what you are sayin, but the broncos have many other holes
    which is why i put "when Rod retires"

Leave a comment:

• lobosfootball93
    replied
    I think Lelie will be the #1 guy even next year with Rod being the #2...Lelie is probably the most talented player on the team who's not named champ...he led the NFL with 20.1 YPC...with 7 TD's...I really think he's a future star in the leauge...

what were gonna need when Rod retires is another vertern player to take the #2, or #3 WR spot...and other then Rod....all are recievers are very young...and drafting Vincent Jackson (like many bronco fans want) is not the way to go for WR depth with all these young guys already on the roster...Nate Jackson, Lelie, Watts, and Luke...
    yea i see what you are sayin, but the broncos have many other holes that they have to fill and they need to get their defense straight

Leave a comment:

• EddyMac87
    replied
    Yea i still think we need to get some more offensive weapons though, rod smith will retire soon and i dont know if leile is ready to take the number 1 reciever spot
    I think Lelie will be the #1 guy even next year with Rod being the #2...Lelie is probably the most talented player on the team who's not named champ...he led the NFL with 20.1 YPC...with 7 TD's...I really think he's a future star in the leauge...

what were gonna need when Rod retires is another vertern player to take the #2, or #3 WR spot...and other then Rod....all are recievers are very young...and drafting Vincent Jackson (like many bronco fans want) is not the way to go for WR depth with all these young guys already on the roster...Nate Jackson, Lelie, Watts, and Luke...

Leave a comment:

• lobosfootball93
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ReleaseTheBeast7
    replied
    i'm pretty sure he's just 27...

and you don't bring a "mentor " in for more then $4-$5 million
    This thread is a joke...

Broncos don't need a back... They proved that this year, just throw anyone in there, and boom, we come up with 1,000 yards!

Leave a comment:

• EddyMac87
    replied
    I dunno, i think it would be better if we brought Alexander in, because then he could also help mentor bell, i forget though how old Alexander is though
    i'm pretty sure he's just 27...

and you don't bring a "mentor " in for more then $4-$5 million

Leave a comment:

• lobosfootball93
    replied

Leave a comment:

• EddyMac87
    replied
    and Denver could really use him.

and what makes you think that????

Leave a comment:

• HORSEPOWER 56
    replied
    Originally posted by Jared
    How is one injury in a rookie campaign qualifying as "always" injured?
    Actually there were three - finger, ribs (which kept him out of the most games), and shoulder, although he showed a lot of toughness playing throught the shoulder injury when everyone thought he was done for the year.

Leave a comment:

• lobosfootball93
    replied
    Naaa I'm in high school and thats our mascot, Rocky mountain high school

Leave a comment:

• lobosfootball93
    replied
    I'm saying though that it seemed he had some injury going on all the time

Leave a comment:

Working...
X