X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelly

We must resign him! Great nickle back
    RunnersParadise

He wants to be a starter and Denver doesnt want to pay him that kind of money.
    My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

There have been many discussions about this, already.

Why not use the search function and add it to an exsisitng thread?

User CP Register FAQ List Calendar New Posts Search Quick Links Log Out

Top of the screen real simple follow the bouncing ball type instructions.

This is just another reason to limit thread starting!

Comment

I would like to have Herndon back as a nickle back but not for that money. He looks way overpaid to me. Good for you Kelley. Best of luck!

Comment

would be waaaaaay to expensive...and i think its about time for willie middlebrooks....former FIRST ROUND PICK to step up and atleast play nickle effectivly...

Comment

herndon may be a decent nickel, but thats still a lot of money we dont have....

Comment

Originally posted by Dean
              I would like to have Herndon back as a nickle back but not for that money. He looks way overpaid to me. Good for you Kelley. Best of luck!
              Kelly Would be a starter not a nickle back who would be are starter who do you think would be the starter if he was still a Bronco
              Tatum Bell will run for 1500 yards next year and Champ Bailey will have 5 INTs, Darius Watts future star mark my words. Watch the middle Al Wilson will hunt you down.

Broncos 31 Packers 24 Super Bowl XXXII

Broncos 34 Falcons 19 Super Bowl XXXIII
              To John Elway I give you a Mile High Salute

THANKS SNK16

Comment

Originally posted by ChampBaliey24
                Kelly Would be a starter not a nickle back who would be are starter who do you think would be the starter if he was still a Bronco
                No the starter is Walls, Herndon would be the nickle back. Even last season, had Walls been healthy he would have been the starter.
                John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Working...
                X