X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TXBRONC
    replied
    Originally posted by ChampBaliey24
    Kelly Would be a starter not a nickle back who would be are starter who do you think would be the starter if he was still a Bronco
    No the starter is Walls, Herndon would be the nickle back. Even last season, had Walls been healthy he would have been the starter.

Leave a comment:

• ChampBaliey24
    replied
    Originally posted by Dean
    I would like to have Herndon back as a nickle back but not for that money. He looks way overpaid to me. Good for you Kelley. Best of luck!
    Kelly Would be a starter not a nickle back who would be are starter who do you think would be the starter if he was still a Bronco

Leave a comment:

• madmax
    replied
    herndon may be a decent nickel, but thats still a lot of money we dont have....

Leave a comment:

• EddyMac87
    replied
    would be waaaaaay to expensive...and i think its about time for willie middlebrooks....former FIRST ROUND PICK to step up and atleast play nickle effectivly...

Leave a comment:

• Dean
    replied
    I would like to have Herndon back as a nickle back but not for that money. He looks way overpaid to me. Good for you Kelley. Best of luck!

Leave a comment:

• Jrhampton
    replied
    There have been many discussions about this, already.

Why not use the search function and add it to an exsisitng thread?

User CP Register FAQ List Calendar New Posts Search Quick Links Log Out

Top of the screen real simple follow the bouncing ball type instructions.

This is just another reason to limit thread starting!

Leave a comment:

• BroncosB2B
    replied
    He wants to be a starter and Denver doesnt want to pay him that kind of money.

Leave a comment:

• RunnersParadise
    started a topic Kelly

Kelly

We must resign him! Great nickle back
Working...
X