I wonder......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder......

...if in trying to make up his mind, whether C Brown is checking out the message boards of the skins and ours.
    Makes you think, doesn't it?
    I mean, wouldn't he want to see what the general consensus is by the fans of the teams he's looking at?

And after looking things over....I'm not so sure he'd feel too welcome.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
    men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

I know it might be off topic a bit, but I think it would be nice if Denver organized a group of fans to meet certain players at the airport and try to drum up fan support for the guy, and really make the guy feel like the whole ciy is behind bringing the guy in. you couldn't do it for every player, but the ones where the city and its fans hold value to them would probably love the feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
      ...if in trying to make up his mind, whether C Brown is checking out the message boards of the skins and ours.
      I mean, wouldn't he want to see what the general consensus is by the fans of the teams he's looking at?

You worry to much RC. Thankfully players and coaches don't base their decisions on arm chair quarterbacking.
      John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak

While I haven't looked at the Redskins' message boards, I'd just assume that they are expressing some of the same concerns about him as we are here. If I were a player, I'd probably never frequent the team's message boards because a lot of crazy, insulting stuff gets spewed when the posters are all anonymous. Most of this stuff sure wouldn't be said to his face, for numerous reasons (290 of which I can count for sure).
        "You can't take the sky from me..."
        ------
        "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

I think if he read our message board and saw our reactions to him visiting he would want to prove us all wrong....maybe

Comment

There are several posters here who are very positive towards Courtney Brown. I think if he read these boards, he would see a mixed reaction and choose to focus on the positive ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan
              There are several posters here who are very positive towards Courtney Brown. I think if he read these boards, he would see a mixed reaction and choose to focus on the positive ones.
              Then if he came to Denver, he would give all of the positive posters emails telling them to come to Mile High and he would give all of them money for being so positive. Jk. But every player always needs to focus on the positive facts and none of the negative facts.
              sigpic

Comment

Well, it twas just food for thought.

Sometimes after fan/player conflicts (finger), I wonder if other players wonder what my be going on behind the scenes.....and wondering about it come FA time....

"hey, they've got great ownership" (plus)
                "they've got a B2B SB winning coach" (plus)
                "they've got the great city of denver, with the mountains in the backdrop" (plus)
                "but damn....they've got fans that heckle their starters during playoff seasons" (ouch)

And when was the last time that denver wasn't successful in FA's WANTING to come to denver?
                I know...I know....its the money thing....
                But still....

make you wonder?
                "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X